Jordan Brand is OFFICIALLY.....FUBU Vol. It's been a long time coming :pause:

It's gotten worse but I still copped the DMP2s and plan on getting Nubucks, Metallic 1s, and some of the other rumored stuff.

Originally Posted by Mister916

LATE

2edxjx0.gif
Lol... Jb and Nike Sb have been messing up for a bit

i don't think i've ever worn JB anything other than retros...

lol@wearing the clothes....

Considering how much $$ this company makes, you would think they would hire better designers and not sample and reuse all the designs of the Air Jordan line.

Everything NEW they are putting out is just pure crap. Everything from Dub Zeros to 2.5's to Air Jordan Force. Really creative there Jordan Brand
eyes.gif

Ha. Sorry my dudes...money talks. The hood loves all things JB and until they flip the script fusions and all the other garbage JB puts out is here to stay.

There is a local sneakershop around my way that has a major Nike/JB Account, the owner is constantly tellin me how JB fusions and retros fly off the shelves.Heck I've seen it myself. The day those fusion III's came out...the spot was looking like the club. Bad thing about it, we get $70 nike quality in aretro while these fusions are built like a new release Jordan.

Oh well, that's business...if Nike made shoes for the purists they wouldn't be Nike.

It doesn't matter what JB comes out with. It's gonna sell regardless. That's why they keep changing things up.

Back
Top Bottom