Jordan Brand...Oh how you tease us with spacejams...(pic)

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Dope .. but why would they bring out gear when some cats dont have the shoe to rock with it ...

Thats JB for you. Why do they do the things they do?

Originally Posted by rossh123

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

But thats the Tee for the 6Rings concords!!!!!!
don't get it twisted...the jumpman is blue, not purple, so therefore NOT for concords....just a fyi

edit: on second thought...it actually looks "sport royal"...purplish blue...def NOT concord though
laugh.gif

and style is : 348848 010

I NEED THAT SHIRT BUT I CANT FIND IT ONLINE..SOMEONE HELP ME GET A M PLEASE!

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Wil JB ever re-release some Spacejams or even some XI's in da near future?

Took the words str8 outta my mouth bro....i hella need 2 know too!!! An im not talkin about the CDP BREDS either

they had a black cement shirt when the white fire red IIIs came out. now we have black cement IIIs from the CDP. Never say never. Im not a fiend for the SJsbut i would cop. Hope they are as limited as the Black Red High Strap Is

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Wil JB ever re-release some Spacejams or even some XI's in da near future?

Took the words str8 outta my mouth bro....i hella need 2 know too!!! An im not talkin about the CDP BREDS either

sorry people but the closest thing we will get to spacejams or any retro 11 releaseing is the 6-rings

There are actually six different Jordan XI inspired Tee's currently available @ Champs Sports locations nationwide...

For example, the Black/White/Red version has the "23" from the heel of the Jordan XI, with a Jumpman added...

Whoever had the idea to do these Jordan XI Tees right now with the two Jordan XI inspired Six Rings that have already dropped, along with the 11/12 CDP comingout in December is pretty smart...
wink.gif

Thanks,

JM

ugh i want that shirt to match my SJ's but so far the store that i went to doesnt have that shirt in the SJ colour way, just white with a red jump man..

Can someone post the "SKU" # for this shirt off of the receipt please?

I was just on the phone with like 3 different Champs here in Chicago (and suburbs) and they have no clue what i'm talking about. I even gave them the"STYLE #" that someone posted, and supposedly they cant look it up that way.

i've got to have this shirt,

anyone thats got it in the Chicago area, please post the info on where you got it please!

Back
Top Bottom