Jordan Brand Release Dates: 4/09-12/09

i wonder how many of these would actually release
grin.gif
we'll just have towait and see
tired.gif

wow...im broke for sure...the real question is...when do i offload all of the kicks that are being re-released!
XII
III
XI

i need to get my "sell" game on asap.
-sf77

these White/Red XII right here is crazy, had these in Yard as well, moms sent me these joints too they were my LIFE as well, cleaned them everyday...
pimp.gif
MUST get these!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
can't believe this is happening
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WOOOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWZERRRSSSZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!! 2 orTREE pair please
happy.gif
devil.gif

i used to $!%+ on people in these in jamaica dude, like i'm talm bout i'm leavin' skid marks everywhere i went in these even when i wasconstipated, breakin necks everywhere, i was the only person that had em in my city

air-jordan-12-xii-original-og-white-varsity-red-black-02.jpg

Originally Posted by bossjulio

space jams? true blues? cements? no way all of this is coming out for real. this is too good to be true. wont believe it till i see pictures of the actual shoes that r coming out. i bet u if they do release space jams itll be some stupid type release. something like only top 23 stores, in space. hahaha.

lmao

Wow, okkkkkk, damn alot of my favorites coming back out. I need i fresh pair of black/red xii's, and i never got me a pair of space jams. Damn hope theyre-retro that colorway in the pics for the vi's. Please Jordan Brand hear the call for them. Never really feelin the III'S that much. Got a fresh pairof true blues from the last time they came out i only wore once.

Oh yea, theres no pics of the 60+ packs comin out yet?? Sorry aint been on here in a minute so dont trip if there out there,just let me know.

i really really really doubt all these will come out thats waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much heat for one year:.

Its too good to be true...I mean I would want the Spacejams, White/red XIIs, White Cement IIIs! I will be broke if all of this is true

Watch them mess up some how and make the cement IV's patent leather
laugh.gif

But seriously, they better not #% up that shoe or it's release...

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by sk23

if this is true i will definitely have to come out of retirement
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I was thinking the exact same thing.

you weren't retired you were real tired of JB's nonsense.

i never gave up because i knew he was going to the HoF and the 25th anniversary was coming.

Back
Top Bottom