::Jordan Brand Spring 2010 info (page 1 Updated 6-9-09)::

what most of NT is gonna do. ^^^

i can't wait for pics.

as soon as the JB forum started getting boring more info dropped.

if JB has a community director they are doing their job right.

well, its looks like i'll be having my first sneaker campout come nov 26th-27th
nerd.gif

Last time I checked, infrared was it's own color and so was varsity red. Not sure why people are assuming Infraredswhen he clearly typed varsity red; just a similar retro+ version.

^^ can't be as bad as last years BF, that was a lot of releases for one day, but then again it is early in the year

I'm most concerned with the Space Jams and TB IIIs, I guess. Really hope the True Blues release here....

I swear, people will die if these release on black friday.

Last year I went to best buy to pick up some stuff (its a seperate store near the mall) and there were about 500 people in line

However, all the shoe stores are inside the nearby mall, and there will be waaaaaay more people at the mall, cuz of all the other dam stores in there. Theresseveral entrances too, this is going to be hell, I mean people got knocked down and stuff just for the XI/XII CDP, which was only about 100 people comingthrough the whole mornign, but on black friday there will be hundreds of people

no joke, there will be blood

Would love to get my hands on a pair of Black/Red Retro 6...they have eluded me for so long....

Sad, no one has said anything about the $175 price tag,
sick.gif
smh.gif

True Blues releasing everywhere but the US,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AIR 305

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

are those 6s supposed to be the gatorade 6 which never dropped.

smh.gif

BLACK/VARSITY RED.
I swear, noone freaking reads the threads they just post some bs

OP, would you mind editing the post to put in big !!% letters that theyre not the infareds or anything else that people are assuming

did he just say space jams

*prepares to come out of Jordan sneaker retirement*

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom