Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

LA's are the first pair in this pack that I like. Tempted to cop with how they're sitting, but there are just too many other kicks coming out this year that I want. Bank account's about to take a major hit as it is come June with two pairs of 11 lows and the White/Blue Metallic 1s coming out on the same day.
Then gird your loins for the 12s. Just saying. 

LA's are the first pair in this pack that I like. Tempted to cop with how they're sitting, but there are just too many other kicks coming out this year that I want. Bank account's about to take a major hit as it is come June with two pairs of 11 lows and the White/Blue Metallic 1s coming out on the same day.
Then gird your loins for the 12s. Just saying. 

I'm actually passing on the Flu Games :lol: Only other twelves I want are the white/reds at the end of the year and the Bibby PE's in July.

If all these city X were really limited people would be going insane .. Supply and demand controls all ...

Meh, they all suck

Now if they released the OG city pack and in these numbers, probably wouldn't b sitting as plain as those are

Yeah, IMO the best ones so far from these city releases are the Rio's.

Chilled out colours for the uppers, and that pop of life on the soles.

The NYC's, nothing special. the London's, lookin like a cumulonimbus. but they may grow on me.

I have a good feeling about the Shanghai's.. there's no better time to bust out a bit of purple (RIP Prince).

IMO
Why did i think they'll have purple on them   
mean.gif

Use those codes if you got them below retail > retail today

No Sadderday today
laugh.gif
Unless you have a code from the Chi glitch from a few weeks ago and copped at 10am... Like i did with both pairs
mean.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
.... Its cool i rather be safe than sorry i have until Nov to use my code
devil.gif

I'm glad this new city pack is sitting, hopefully we see the OG city pack release soon...

Patiently waiting for the Seattle 10s

I bet the London's  will be easier than the Shanghai joints, since most of us know where to go for EU releases
nerd.gif

Just thought I would put some pics in here from my LAs that are some unique touches.

The Leather has a cracked finish to make it look almost like a fabric. Feels similar to the 3Lab5s when you brush your hand across it.

The liner has some reflective threading through it to give a shiny appearance.

Hits of denim under the eyelets and it wraps around the ankle as well.

Back
Top Bottom