Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

I figured the arrows were to make the letters/numbers look like graffiti, like street art or whatever.

Are there any sites that will have the londons that ship to US?, be my first time trying for a EU pair

Shanghai tens are fire,i got a feeling these going sell oit,these the best ones besides paris london chicago

Saw the Charlotte 10's in person, and boy was I glad I passed on them.  Pictures are hella deceiving.

All of this. The upper has this weird print and they are pearlized white.

ugghh, i really despise pearlized white unless its the OG Foam Pro. This is my fave of the pack, need to hold a pair in person.

Last edited:
I figured the arrows were to make the letters/numbers look like graffiti, like street art or whatever.

I was watching a video and heard someone say something about a "devils tail". I hope this not the case. That would be mad corny. Plus me being a christian..... Not the best choice of shoes to copp.

I was watching a video and heard someone say something about a "devils tail". I hope this not the case. That would be mad corny. Plus me being a christian..... Not the best choice of shoes to copp.
Devils tails really now ? Thats not the case at all.... To me it always been the graff effect just like the OG city pack.... Some ppl just have to much time on their hands
Just arrows like on a road sign

Last edited:

Devils tails really now ? Thats not the case at all.... To me it always been the graff effect just like the OG city pack.... Some ppl just have to much time on their hands

Just arrows like on a road sign
I always thought it was the Bulls tail.....

Check back closer to release, @babyJs23
 usually supplies the links.

Are there any sites that will have the londons that ship to US?, be my first time trying for a EU pair
As mentioned, I will have the links posted by Friday morning.

Here are a few that is confirmed:

5pointz
Afew
Hanon-shop
Nike-eu
Oqium
Sneakersnstuff
thegoodwillout
Wellgosh

More will be added and updated.

Last edited:
Back