Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

Oh, yeah.. Every time I've ordered from abroad it's taken 2-3 weeks. It's pretty quick once it shows it in the states but takes a while to get to that point. They must slow-boat em on a cargo ship.. :lol:

Mine says origin post is preparing shipment or something like that. But most likely they're already on the way, not much tracking until it's in US.
Yea just check on my shanghais says they're in Chicago thank god they're stateside

Nice! Mine just updated a lil while ago also, in Chi now. Should just be a day or two now.. :D

Footsites need to go ahead and remove discount exclusions on LA 
mean.gif

Hey NT fam, is there any sites where you can buy the London hat? Also is there a shirt for them? Thanks in advance

I'm trying to get Kicks-Crew to cancel my order. I just bought a size 12 off of eBay for $223 shipped...

Last edited:
Kicks-crew saying my Londons wont release until July 9. I'm done with these cats. I requested a full refund 

Last edited:
Rio's are coming in tomorrow according to UPS from Foot District and I just ordered them 3 days ago on the 26th.  Fastest international shipping ever.  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Got my Shanghai's from kicks-crew yesterday and they are nice, can't wait for my Londons at first I thought the Charlotte's where the best colorway but they are not as nice as the Shanghai's and the London's are the best color out of the pack

My Shanghais finally made it to the States. Scheduled for delivery today. [emoji]128591[/emoji] Felt like they were being shipped via rowboats. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom