Jordan Brand welcomes Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

I love Jordans as much as anyone, but we all have to admit that the retro shoe release has to at some point lose its luster. Jordan needs another person to carry the line, and it has to be someone who the public can identify with almost as much as they did/do with him. I just wish there was a long term solution to this mess, and I will be the first to admit that I thought Wade was the answer. People just flat out don't care for Jordans in the cult like fashion that they do when it's a pair that the man himself wore.
Just my thoughts.
Tate

D.Wade shouldn't of left Jordan brand now there is no way in hell I will ever buy his shoes. But it isn't like Wade's Jordan brand shoes were cool looking anyway. He still my boy though GO HEAT!!!!!!!

ugliest shows I've seen Jordan make is a while only reason he's on jordan brand is because MJ owns the team he plays for

"Dare" not "Dear"... WTF?

Anyway, I hope he doesn't fall victim to that #2 pick curse... think Marvin Williams, Evan Turner, Hasheem Thabeet, Micheal Beasley.

*Beasley just needs to play with the right offense and point guard.

ugliest shows I've seen Jordan make is a while only reason he's on jordan brand is because MJ owns the team he plays for

:smh:

21453451.jpg

Last edited:
I love Jordans as much as anyone, but we all have to admit that the retro shoe release has to at some point lose its luster. Jordan needs another person to carry the line, and it has to be someone who the public can identify with almost as much as they did/do with him. I just wish there was a long term solution to this mess, and I will be the first to admit that I thought Wade was the answer. People just flat out don't care for Jordans in the cult like fashion that they do when it's a pair that the man himself wore.
Just my thoughts.
Tate
Even IF they sign someone relevant, the shoes aren't going to have that same flair.  They may perform great on the court but aren't exciting looking.  All the shoes that are made nowadays look the same to me.  Flywire, plastic no leather...  You know what I mean.  There are some shoes that have come out that I have liked, CP3 II mardis gras, Ray Allen Elements, YOTD/YOTR, Nash Thash Talks.  I haven't been excited with anything else.  I have seen some Rips @ HOH in NYC but they aren't anywhere else, so what's the point?  JB needs to make exciting shoes again, plain and simple.  They can ride the retro scene into the sunset if they want but they need to make some memorable shoes.

I agree with you Tate.  It may just be the man that wore them. 

Mike picking players to join JB just like he picks his clothing for the day... with his eyes closed.

Last edited:
There is no away JB will give the kid a signature line...But if they offer, he'd better take it! Even if he doesn't pan out..royalty checks will always come.

Has to be a great feeling to sign with Jordan Brand especially growing up all you did was pay for his kicks. Now your getting paid to wear his kicks. Salute MKG live it up bro. Even more you even get to play for Michael Jordan. I mean I know the Bobcats arent that good but hey you can start something on your own!!!

happy he's coming to JB but even happier he's in the league..
this guys a BEASTTTT... healthy body and rawwwww talent....
hopefully the bobcats make moves sooner than later

I just hope this kid is good. JB's lineup isn't that good other than Ray Allen, CP3, Melo, Joe Johnson, and Russell Westbrook.

Back
Top Bottom