Jordan Brand will be gone starting 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anddddd that's where you are blinded my friend If you really think the Jordan xx8 is better quality materials.

Doesn't Nike own the Jumpman logo, the Air Jordan name, and all the shoe designs? Seems to me that Nike could make these shoes even if he decided he didn't want to have millions coming in with little to no effort at all. Anyone know how much involvement MJ even has these days with new designs and retro colorway decisions?

I thought the same thing. I don't believe it. This is probably a rumor JB started so they cans sell more retros and charge more for them.
price is going up to $190 soon 

but MJ leaving $90 mil a year 

dude gambles too much

he's too bout this life
fddc83ce5d1cd6cc64f551837393b878.jpg

I don't believe this is going to happen. People don't turn down that much cake. Nike will take over and please MJ!!!

The demand is at an all-time high, prices have been increasing for the past few years and they just opened the new JB store. Doesn't add up at all. Mike doesn't need to innovate or have to design anything anymore if he didn't want to (people doing it for him), since I'm sure he would want some creative control with the products that are in his name obviously, but he could literally just sit back and collect checks if he was really done with the "shoe game" or what ever everyone calls it.

2 just discontinue a multi million $ generating buisness that only continues 2 prosper and the demand grows higher is absolutely nuttier then squirell sheeeet it ain't happening I do feel however that they should stop wit the # J's they just str8 trash everything that's came out after the 23s just ain't gellin retros though will never get played out wit all these lil hype beasts who continue 2 multiply like insects

I left it open for a few days so you guys could have some fun with the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom