Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

You have people who are deflecting away from the real point of VALUE by speaking on the usage of grammar, literacy, economics, all of the things that have absolutely nothing to do with why Jordan Brand could not offer a high quality, and then well made product, at prices prior to the current value of the dollar. This is a company issue. While all other brands, including Reebok, pay attention to detail quality at a lower price point, why can't Nike do the same? 

If they charge more, they should be the best in quality and construction right?

Kobe's shoes don't last, nor do Lebron's, as the new LeBron XII is having issues, and they haven't hit the consumer court as of yet.

So why not question what is really going on here, especially now that Nike is raising the Jordan prices to a level that is equal to the plastic shoes that Nike Basketball is releasing these days.

Take a look at this, as these are from another thread . . .

What's missing?

Is the price increase going to address this?

Last edited:
My question is when the bins where releasing the price was 175 and the quality was on point why should it be raise to 190?

People in here arguing over shoes???
Some damn shoes???
And the price of em??? :smh:
Man I only buy what I like
Sometimes what I like aint even worth the price
And I just don't buy
Simple as that
Haven't really bought Jordan's for myself all year any way
Haven't bought a Jordan shoe for myself since last years 11's
Us arguing about inflation ain't gonna do nothing **** when the price of their materials goes down
U think gonna say ok well lets lower out msrp
Hell no they ain't
Just enjoy and buy what u like and stop trippin
Remember their just shoes
They wear down
They crease
They get dirty
More important stuff for y'all to be trippin about than price of shoes

billions?  there are only 7 billion people in the entire WORLD.. but you think there are billions of adults like you?? 
Now here you go... Yes out of 7 billion people in the world billions of them have several responsibilties that come before spending $200 on a pair of Jordan's regardless of inflation, irrigation, condensation, or irritation! Lol

Now here you go... Yes out of 7 billion people in the world billions of them have several responsibilties that come before spending $200 on a pair of Jordan's regardless of inflation, irrigation, condensation, or irritation! Lol
i promise you there isnt a billions of people like you.. lol

I really disagree with you.. I think my 88 WC are great.. my family and forever 1's, lance mountain 1's are all awesome shoes.. for the most part, the quality is not that bad IMO..

maybe i have just gotten lucky and gotten good pairs.. i dont know
[/quote]

One of my favorite models is the AJ IV. I can say without question that the more recent official editions have declined to the level of the variants. In fact, the way they line up the mesh now is the way we USED to tell if a shoe was a fake. They killed my shoe man.....hurts :\

It's not that big a deal :lol:

Last edited:
Come on guys.. nobody is goin gto comment on this?  If everything Nike does is just a cash grab, how come their margins have remained close to flat (+-~1 or 2 points) between 2007 and 2011?

Because JB isnt the only thing pulling in for Nike. And yes, its inflation related as discussed.

Nike doesnt operate on just a cash grab, it makes no sense. But if you peep deeply at internal business secrets, you can very much assume that JB products have declined in quality for cost reasons. Fact it, it is not the only company doing do.

You have people who are deflecting away from the real point of VALUE by speaking on the usage of grammar, literacy, economics, all of the things that have absolutely nothing to do with why Jordan Brand could not offer a high quality, and then well made product, at prices prior to the current value of the dollar. This is a company issue. While all other brands, including Reebok, pay attention to detail quality at a lower price point, why can't Nike do the same? 

If they charge more, they should be the best in quality and construction right?

Kobe's shoes don't last, nor do Lebron's, as the new LeBron XII is having issues, and they haven't hit the consumer court as of yet.

So why not question what is really going on here, especially now that Nike is raising the Jordan prices to a level that is equal to the plastic shoes that Nike Basketball is releasing these days.

Take a look at this, as these are from another thread . . .

What's missing?

Is the price increase going to address this?
I agree with most of what you said but the Lebron 11s are hella sturdy. Hyperposite works wonders for durability.

I agree with most of what you said but the Lebron 11s are hella sturdy. Hyperposite works wonders for durability.
Lebrons are Tanks.. I have worn my kps over a 20 times they still look deadstock.. my X's, 9s, and 8s the same way.. 

Last edited:
It's all about the all mighty dollar, gold, etc. Nike/JB don't owe it's customers nothing. It's about that bottom line net profits. If u don't like what they're selling don't buy it but why waste your time talking bad about what they're doing. If they're not getting your money why should u care?

And yet still you still have NO ANSWER for the question presented..........
I have stated it about 100 times throughout this thread.. im done going in circles with you and littering this thread with a back and forth argument.

Last edited:
It's all about the all mighty dollar, gold, etc. Nike/JB don't owe it's customers nothing. It's about that bottom line net profits. If u don't like what they're selling don't buy it but why waste your time talking bad about what they're doing. If they're not getting your money why should u care?
this.. isnt every business out for the almighty dollar?  even as individuals we all are.. half of the people on NT have 150 dollars shoes they are trying to flip for 300.. its everywhere not just JB/Nike

Looking forward to the remastered 4s and 7s
smile.gif
4's for me.  In addition to the ones they announced for the 1st quarter, Im hoping to see white cements.  Since I missed the Toro would love to see that again as well but its doubtful

Not too crazy about the colorways coming out so far, prob just save money for later in the year. Sure we'll start seeing some heat mid year to the end of the year. Be nice to see some remastered BC4s.. Might drop again since the midsole was brittle on the last retro.

this.. isnt every business out for the almighty dollar?  even as individuals we all are.. half of the people on NT have 150 dollars shoes they are trying to flip for 300.. its everywhere not just JB/Nike
Developing your reputation by producing quality product, is how you gain consumer confidence. Nike has been riding high on Jordan's image of excellence for almost thirty years, and when people see that Jumpman, they think of Jordan, possibly representing the best product out there.

Nike knows this, and they have never had to work hard to maintain that position, due to people like you.

They understand that you make what is called an emotional purchase, through impulse buying. You even argue pro your cause through impulses, emotionally, not using logic and reason, thus your constant usage of the red herring. 

There is no excuse for Nike to sell products that fall apart, or are being poorly put together, then also charging what they do and are going to charge. Mistakes do happen in processing, there is no doubt about that, but the inconsistency in putting out high quality and then well made products, should be a major concern for people who value the dollar.

Perhaps you are not one of those people, but you will justify what you do, no matter what anyone says. 

What I really don't understand is this, why are people who state their opinion con, so offensive to you?

Do you work for Nike?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom