Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

I only worn the CDP 11 once, haven't were em since. I worn the 01 plenty of times tho.

Last edited:
Sooooo they are remastering something they should have remastered already to pretty much redo the same shoes we already been buying 10+ yrs. Just now with better material......... JB im done. Ill go for the selected but im focusing on classics. ****.. i may give it all together and start buying toms. lol

I'm a Nike stockholder. Plenty of us asked the brand to supply more demand for the consumer and fix the quality control of their products.

I'm a Nike stockholder. Plenty of us asked the brand to supply more demand for the consumer and fix the quality control of their products.

So am i and if you noticed the shares have been at a steady poll of 88 to mid 90s. I really don't see it going higher if this happens. But im not giving up my stocks just yet.

So am i and if you noticed the shares have been at a steady poll of 88 to mid 90s. I really don't see it going higher if this happens. But im not giving up my stocks just yet.
This wont help the stock price one bit.  There's a few factors that do, and that would be cutting down or keep operating costs flat which include the cost per unit.  The other piece is inflating their margins per shoe, and profitability.

Nike is on a strong run right now, and I dont see this remaster bit doing anything.  Jordan Brand has never been an issue cause they sell out and they are maximizing their revenues.

Funny how the same people in here telling folks they are slow and wasting their time are doing the exact same thing they shun folks about by replying or commenting to "Slow" peoples' posts... If I'm slow and don't know anything why take time out to respond to such invalid incompetency? What does that make you? I'm slow but none of you geniuses can answer the one question that puts your reasoning to bed... Am I slow because I view from a different perspective than you? Am I slow because I believe inflation on retro Jordans should have caused prices to gradually increase over the years instead of starting to rear its ugly head in 08-09 along with the SneakerHead Boom? Am I slow because I know inflation exists but has very little to do with Jordan price increases? Funny that inflation can cause different shoes with different original price ranges to all be lumped into the same higher price bracket even after being the same original price 10-15 years after first releasing... Its not even about inflation anymore to me but more so the lack of respect for differing opinions... You in particular have plenty smart remarks on the internet... hope it makes you feel better about yourself you obviously don't have much real life experience... I'd show you how slow I am if the opportunity ever presented itself... oh and I almost forgot... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry breh didn't mean to hurt your feelings. But if you post in a juvenile manner, expect something similar in return. Keep fighting the good fight though.

And LOL at the part of your post I highlighted. COME AT ME BROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, man...hahahaha.

Last edited:

Sorry breh didn't mean to hurt your feelings. But if you post in a juvenile manner, expect something similar in return. Keep fighting the good fight though.

And LOL at the part of your post I highlighted. COME AT ME BROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, man...hahahaha.
Yawn......

Every time I come in here its the same pointless bickering that will lead to nothing. Extra long paragraphs of pointless.
laugh.gif

I'm glad the XVI cdp was great quality...but those prices for the resmasters 190 tho.. the only thing Ill be getting are the XX's.. 190 is a 20 increase from 10 years ago.. not that bad.. I'm curious to what some DBXX's would look like.. crazy colors.. a CLEEAAARR sole.. they would be insane.

I'm glad the XVI cdp was great quality...but those prices for the resmasters 190 tho.. the only thing Ill be getting are the XX's.. 190 is a 20 increase from 10 years ago.. not that bad.. I'm curious to what some DBXX's would look like.. crazy colors.. a CLEEAAARR sole.. they would be insane.
some columbia or concord XXs would be sick as well

Agreed...the CDP XVIs had near flawless quality. I've worn them a lot too and they still look great

Let's see what rrally happens in 2015.
Me and most other jordan collectors think they will only improve some details but not bring back original shape etc.
I doubt the 9 retros would have 6 plastic lace loop rows etc.

Only a $20 price increase? Uhhhhh well from all the pics they aint even really Re-Mastered IMO. Materials look better , but the mold and shape are still off.
better materials are enough for me. lets face it, the molds are never going to be as good as they used to be. jordand brand has no reason to change them when they can put out anything and it sells out. they have no real reason to even go through this whole remastering thing, its most likely just so they can have a "valid" reason to increase the price, which theyre going to continue to do anyway.

until they start charging like $240 im on board with whatever, unless they start REALLY ******* up lol

Back
Top Bottom