Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

It doesn't matter what I personally do. The demand is what it is. Either get with it, or hop off. But complaining about it is lame.
It doesn't matter what you do just as much as it doesn't matter what you think! The way you speak here and the thought process you display shows you have a LAME BRAIN!!! The folks here with good common sense know what I am talking about!

It doesn't matter what you do just as much as it doesn't matter what you think! The way you speak here and the thought process you display shows you have a LAME BRAIN!!! The folks here with good common sense know what I am talking about!
LOL then keep complaining about something you have no control over. Yeah, that's not lame at all...nah...not even a little bit. You're the one that doesn't understand the most basic concepts of supply, demand, and equilibrium. Keep complaining. 

LOL then keep complaining about something you have no control over. Yeah, that's not lame at all...nah...not even a little bit. You're the one that doesn't understand the most basic concepts of supply, demand, and equilibrium. Keep complaining. 
One of the purposes of this forum is DISCUSSION OF OPINION! If you feel like my opinion is "complaning" and "lame" thats fine because I feel like your an idiot because you are taking time out to COMPLAIN about my "complaining"!!!

One of the purposes of this forum is DISCUSSION OF OPINION! If you feel like my opinion is "complaning" and "lame" thats fine because I feel like your an idiot because you are taking time out to COMPLAIN about my "complaining"!!!
Ok then, you win. Keep complaining about prices that are priced waaaaay below equilbrium.  Just because YOU don't wanna pay the prices, doesn't make them high. It just makes you that less understanding of how supply and demand works.

Oh yeah and trying to educated a younger generation and make them aware they are being ripped off is lame too!!! Since you bring up supply and demand... demand is a bigger cause for the price increase than inflation! I have stated my case and points too many times! Just stop it 5 you making a fool of yourself!

Last edited:

Ok then, you win. Keep complaining about prices that are priced waaaaay below equilbrium.  Just because YOU don't wanna pay the prices, doesn't make them high. It just makes you that less understanding of how supply and demand works.
And I'm DEFINITELY NOT the only person that feels thats way!

Since you bring up supply and demand... demand is a bigger cause for the price increase than inflation! I have stated my case and points too many times! Just stop it 5 you making a fool of yourself!
Um...what? Get at me when you learn how to speak english. I don't even know what you're trying to say here. Stay in school.

All you're doing is reinforcing what I was saying. Demand is what it is. Prices are increasing to meet that demand. It is what it is. Why complain about it? The demand isn't gonna decrease anytime soon. But complaining about it? Yeaaaaahhhhh

Last edited:

Um...what? Get at me when you learn how to speak english. I don't even know what you're trying to say here. Stay in school.
Ummmm... yea... like... you know... demand... like the DEMAND for an exclusive, limited, hyped, or OG Jordan sneaker that is produced in an extremely small SUPPLY which makes them "sell out" in stores on release morning which then opens the market for resale and the outrageous prices where JB knows they have been missing out but can do it without thinking once about it because of people like you who probably buy Jordans for status in-life representation and folks that have no problem paying resale price! Now you will be paying the resale prices for retail! BTW I graduated High School in 2002... You... my friend... need to take more advantage of school while you still can!!!

All you're doing is reinforcing what I was saying. Demand is what it is. Prices are increasing to meet that demand. It is what it is. Why complain about it? The demand isn't gonna decrease anytime soon. But complaining about it? Yeaaaaahhhhh
Wouldn't be surprised if next year sees the beginning of the decrease and decline...... But complaining about me complaining about it? Suuuurrrrrrrrrre

Ummmm... yea... like... you know... demand... like the DEMAND for an exclusive, limited, hyped, or OG Jordan sneaker that is produced in an extremely small SUPPLY which makes them "sell out" in stores on release morning which then opens the market for resale and the outrageous prices where JB knows they have been missing out but can do it without thinking once about it because of people like you who probably buy Jordans for status in-life representation and folks that have no problem paying resale price! Now you will be paying the resale prices for retail! BTW I graduated High School in 2002... You... my friend... need to take more advantage of school while you still can!!!
Run on sentence much???

I'm a college graduate. And unlike you, I understand economics, S&D, and equilibrium. LOL at "extremely small" supply. 

Bred 11's had over 500,000 pairs produced. Gammas were 700,000. There isn't anything "small" about that. The demand is through the roof. Just because retros sell out instantly, that doesn't make the supply small. It just makes the demand VERY high. 

You should stay in school because I'm the one that paid attention. Keep crying over prices that are still too low anyways. Makes no damn sense. ANd more LOLs at "buying Jordans for status". Its a 200 dollar shoe man, aint no one stuntin with that. It's just a pair of shoes breh. 

Wouldn't be surprised if next year sees the beginning of the decrease and decline...... But complaining about me complaining about it? Suuuurrrrrrrrrre
You really didn't pay attention at all in school if you think next year sees a decrease/decline in demand. It's only going up breh. Get with it. And I'm not complaining about you're complaining lol. Just pointing out how silly it is, especially since you're not in the market anyway.

Run on sentence much???

I'm a college graduate. And unlike you, I understand economics, S&D, and equilibrium. LOL at "extremely small" supply. 

Bred 11's had over 500,000 pairs produced. Gammas were 700,000. There isn't anything "small" about that. The demand is through the roof. Just because retros sell out instantly, that doesn't make the supply small. It just makes the demand VERY high. 

You should stay in school because I'm the one that paid attention. Keep crying over prices that are still too low anyways. Makes no damn sense. ANd more LOLs at "buying Jordans for status". Its a 200 dollar shoe man, aint no one stuntin with that. It's just a pair of shoes breh.
Obviously you can't tell I typed like that on purpose! 500,000 and 700,000 are small as your peabrain when you compare them to the MILLIONS OF PEOPLE that live in the country and billions global! JB has also started doing more restocks and re-releases to combat resellers! The coming years will most likely see the same reups at the new resale-esque (lol) prices! JB is trying to capitalize on the cash that people spend on the resale market!

Looking on the boxes of some of my retros from around '07-'09 and remember them being around $120
The shoes stayed pretty close in the range of their original price until the CDP in my opinion! That was pretty much $150 per shoe no matter what number it was! I think that was the turning point!

Obviously you can't tell I typed like that on purpose! 500,000 and 700,000 are small as your peabrain when you compare them to the MILLIONS OF PEOPLE that live in the country and billions global! JB has also started doing more restocks and re-releases to combat resellers! The coming years will most likely see the same reups at the new resale-esque (lol) prices! JB is trying to capitalize on the cash that people spend on the resale market!
Ok...now you're just looking stupid. Why the hell would you compare the HUGE (yes 500-700K is a HUGE run) supply of a Jordan retro to "MILLIONS OF PEOPLE" that live in the U.S. That's straight irrelevant. Your course of logic is laughable. You just compared JB retro supply to the ENTIRE population of the U.S., as if it's applicable. The demographic for Jordans is VERY SMALL compared to the rest of the population. Keep making laughable, irrelevant comparisons between Jordan retros and the entire, world-wide population. I'm sure all those 50 year old moms in Zimbabwe are DYING that they can't roll into footlocker on Saturday morning for an "easy cop". LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

yeah but there isnt a billion people trying to rock gamma 11's.. 

man i feel like i am talking to a wall and you dont understand just simple economics.. 

do you drive a car?  I dont understand how you fill it up with gas since prices have more then tripled in the last 15 years and the reason for the increase is all the hype with gas.  

Ok...now you're just looking stupid. Why the hell would you compare the HUGE (yes 500-700K is a HUGE run) supply of a Jordan retro to "MILLIONS OF PEOPLE" that live in the U.S. That's straight irrelevant. Your course of logic is laughable. You just compared JB retro supply to the ENTIRE population of the U.S., as if it's applicable. The demographic for Jordans is VERY SMALL compared to the rest of the population. Keep making laughable, irrelevant comparisons between Jordan retros and the entire, world-wide population. I'm sure all those 50 year old moms in Zimbabwe are DYING that they can't roll into footlocker on Saturday morning for an "easy cop". LOLOLOLOL
lmao.. i know right.. they over there worried about food, water, and trying to find shelters .. but hey they are rocking some fresh J's

You really didn't pay attention at all in school if you think next year sees a decrease/decline in demand. It's only going up breh. Get with it. And I'm not complaining about you're complaining lol. Just pointing out how silly it is, especially since you're not in the market anyway.
And the REASON I'm NOT in the CURRENT market is due to quality decreasing and prices increasing! Its my opinion! You aren't obligated to agree but you CHOSE to continue going back and forth with me on a forum when it is apparent my opinion will not change! That is Lame and Silly for a college graduate!

Dude you are 100% DEAD WRONG!!! This is a run down of what I am talking about! Air Jordan 3 -1988 $100, 1994 $105 (they sat on sales racks), 2001-03 $100 WITH NIKE AIR, they would some how rise to $150 or better without NA until last years NA 88... which let's you know you're going to be paying $200+ If you want NA!!!

2001 BC has NA
2001 TB & 2003 WC do not

What point are you now trying to make?

you lumped 2001-2003 AJ3 retros together with NA
i corrected that conflation

Only someone like you would say something stupid like that! The demographic fo Jordans here are not VERY SMALL! Pretty sure there are also several other countries with high demographic for Jordans! As a matter of fact your DEMAND has the demographic at all time high!!!

Only someone like you would say something stupid like that! The demographic fo Jordans here are not VERY SMALL! Pretty sure there are also several other countries with high demographic for Jordans! As a matter of fact your DEMAND has the demographic at all time high!!!
Keep making laughable posts. I said the "demographic was VERY small compared to the rest of the population"

Convenient how your brain missed that part. And it's true. the demographic for Jordans is very small. It's bigger than it's ever been, but still....very very small. 95% males. The other gender is almost completely unrepresented. Almost no no one over 35. The demo is males, ages 14-25. That's pretty niche, if you even understand what that means. But keep relating the product to world-wide population....LOL.

And the REASON I'm NOT in the CURRENT market is due to quality decreasing and prices increasing! Its my opinion! You aren't obligated to agree but you CHOSE to continue going back and forth with me on a forum when it is apparent my opinion will not change! That is Lame and Silly for a college graduate!
did you stop eating because the price of food has gone up and the quality has gone down? 

Back
Top Bottom