Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

one simple word sums up JBs pricing... GREED!
Greed.. last time I checked Nike was a for PROFIT business.. what do you guys expect not to try and increase profit margins?

as long as jordan retro's continue to sell out.. dont expect prices to come down anytime soon. 

I remember seeing Space Jams in Hibbetts in 2009... I approached them with the thought that I wasn't leaving the store without them! I picked the shoe up and examined making my way to the sole to find $175 on the sticker! My thought then changed to WTFH???... This is rediculous! Didn't have a clue that was the beginning of this.................. I may not even buy J's for my son and daughter anymore! I don't agree with JB's business practice and tactics!!!

Last edited:
the legend blue xi probably be the last retro i will buy unless they bring back the blk/red Xii. the inflation of nike/jordan products are ridiculous. 

sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

I would like to see the 4s but the 7s are a easy pass. Nothing impressive there. An next year will be my last for getting kicks until the hype dies down. I'll pick up a few every blue moon but nothing serious like now. Prices are getting crazy, inflation is on the rise. Things will only get worse since I consider the Jordan shine to be a test of how far are people willing to pay for one pair of Jordans.

I haven't bought a pair of Jordan retros since 2011, I've focused on other shoes. However there are a few I would jump at if and when they release.

I may be in the minority but those 7's have potential. I know I'm passing on them but I just love the silhouette of the 7's couples with that early 90's African pop art color and that shoe looks kinda dope. I hope bordeaux's get rereleased next year properly but they shouldn't rerelease the Charcoals or Olympics, we got them in '12 and those are the 2 best 7's. People that slept on them should lose out :lol:

And low top space jams. Why?

Not a fan of the 7's.

Will definitely cop the 11's.  Would prefer they were high's but even the lows are still dope

I may be in the minority but those 7's have potential. I know I'm passing on them but I just love the silhouette of the 7's couples with that early 90's African pop art color and that shoe looks kinda dope.

i agree
don't mess with retro+s, but those 7's look ok

Back
Top Bottom