Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

"Contrary to reports the Jordan 3 is not being retired. The jumpman Jordan 3 is. They are releasing all the OG colorways remastered with Nike Air in 2015 guaranteed."
Don't know if posted yet. From jsfordays website. They also got a lot of new remastered colorways
This is funny.

If the shoes are made with that old school indoor/outdoor quality, being able to withstand a good butt kicking without looking like crap afterward, then cool. If not, and the paint begins to crack at the midsole on the III, and then turning yellow on the heel tab, then this remastered thing is nothing but a scam. Also, how about figuring out a method to prevent the soles from yellowing on the XI's? That shoe is not too expensive to make, as they are only plastic, rubber and mesh ( cordura ).

How about making the XII's just like they were made back in '96?  

"Contrary to reports the Jordan 3 is not being retired. The jumpman Jordan 3 is. They are releasing all the OG colorways remastered with Nike Air in 2015 guaranteed."
Don't know if posted yet. From jsfordays website. They also got a lot of new remastered colorways

No way in hell

Do yall believe any and everything you hear in here? Well I hear they are gonna remaster and retro MJ's jock strap! Its gonna be a limited general release "Game Worn" Special Edition MSRP $335 for the OG Colorways... $325 Retro+ Colorways and $350 for the Uber-Available UNC and Wizards Colorways!!! Also hearing about a Portland TrailBlazers "Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda" Quickstrike!!!

So I just realized, all the X's coming out so far next year have a NY theme...

Lady Liberty
Bulls Over Broadway
Double Nickle (Against the Knicks)

Coincidence? Theme? Does it matter?

I would much prefer seeing the original city series. Not a fan of the BoB or LL.

Last edited:

Lady Liberty
Bulls Over Broadway

The theme is MJ's 55 point game after coming out of retirement.

Lady Liberty
Bulls Over Broadway

I would much prefer seeing the original city series. Not a fan of the BoB or LL.

asg in NYC bro

December 2015 will be the return of the Concord XI with 45 on it. My guess...don't mark my words yet.

Back
Top Bottom