Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

and it will be four years since BC 3s have dropped... so whats your point? 
My point is you won't be seeing anything from this year remastered just for the sake of remastering. 3 years will be the newest shoes to be remastered. You won't be seeing Black Infrared 6's, Sport blue 6's, or Concord low's remastered either. JB is already pushing it with Chicago 10's as far as recency is concerned, and they know that.

Sneakerwatch has an article today about Playoff 12's being potentially remastered in 2015. They're showing pics of a sample model.

Sneakerwatch has an article today about Playoff 12's being potentially remastered in 2015. They're showing pics of a sample model.

If your talking about the one's in this link...

http://www.sneakerwatch.com/article/026426/could-it-be-air-jordan-12-playoffs-returning-soon/

Then those are clearly a sample that was intended for a release in summer 2012 as indicated by the tag...Most likely that's a sample for the pair that actually released in April 2012...

My point is you won't be seeing anything from this year remastered just for the sake of remastering. 3 years will be the newest shoes to be remastered. You won't be seeing Black Infrared 6's, Sport blue 6's, or Concord low's remastered either. JB is already pushing it with Chicago 10's as far as recency is concerned, and they know that.
we were talking about BC 3's being remastered with Nike Air on the back and someone said that wont be happeneing because its been too soon... not referring to anything that has been released this year.  

we were talking about BC 3's being remastered with Nike Air on the back and someone said that wont be happeneing because its been too soon... not referring to anything that has been released this year.  
I actually def see them remastering BC 3's. 

If that list true....i better save up now cuz these plus nxt yrs other releases will have me broke......but FRESH. Cant wait

If that list true....i better save up now cuz these plus nxt yrs other releases will have me broke......but FRESH. Cant wait

can't believe people still taking about that made up a** list

sneakheat probably typed that s*** up himself :lol:

Last edited:
can't believe people still taking about that made up a** list

sneakheat probably typed that s*** up himself :lol:
i feel that either way the pics i seen of the ones that r releasing r still fire. And since i dont got any of em it would b good yo grab em whn they r as they were whn they first released them

Image Via kustoo's Twitter

Image Via kustoo's Twitter

"#retroremastered down to the fingers on the Jumpman logo"

Images Via kustoo's Instagram

"@jumpman23  retro remastering class is in session"

"DIY @jumpman23  V"

"And a remastered IV. @jumpman23"

"Money shot"

"The Jumpman on the heels are gonna have shoelaces and fingers. They matter"

"The new hotness. @jumpman23  IV"

"Bulls Over Broadway" Air Jordan X for All Star. Sorry, Knicks fans"

"Sole of the Bulls Over Broadway Xs"

"Come back wearin' the..."

"Jumpman on the Chicago X"

"The lineup. #remaster"

Images Via russbengtson's Instagram

"@Jumpman23 remastered Statue of liberty inspired 10's "

"Bulls over Broadway" 10's"

Images Via LanceFresh's Twitter

Last edited:
i really hope the quality really improves.. i was super dissapointed in my carmines and red white 2s..  I dont mind creases, but when they are everywhere on the shoe its a problem.. i had them all around the ankle, places i have never seen in a shoe.  

*looks at shape and netting*

Yea, they're full of crap

they not only have to use quality materials

they have to re-create the original structure of each shoe - no banana toe, no 'evolved' netting
no new twists, no updates 'for the better' - a reset should be a true reset

Last edited:
So who's all falling for this ? 
nerd.gif

i really hope the quality really improves.. i was super dissapointed in my carmines and red white 2s..  I dont mind creases, but when they are everywhere on the shoe its a problem.. i had them all around the ankle, places i have never seen in a shoe.  
you've never seen ankle creasing before?

Back
Top Bottom