Jordan Bred XI legit check please

Hey guys,

Someone bought these Bred XIs (and the Oreo Vs I posted) from me and believes that I sold him "super high quality China fake shoes."  Not sure what is making him question the authenticity but I I know they are legit because I bought them directly from Niketown.com during the original release of each of them (rather than the restocks). 

Pictures were taken with an iPad.

I appreciate the help because I take my reputation/feedback on eBay/Sole Collector seriously and don't want this to become an unnecessary headache for me.  Thanks!

Here is the link to the ended listing as well as pictures of the shoes. My reputation on Sole Collector can be found in the listing. 
- Ended Bred XI listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151435271189

GALLERY]

Legit check on these please

Buyer is an idiot they are legit

Sneakerheadny make your own thread and post a lot of pics on there not someone else's thread

Hey guys,

Someone bought these Bred XIs (and the Oreo Vs I posted) from me and believes that I sold him "super high quality China fake shoes."  Not sure what is making him question the authenticity but I I know they are legit because I bought them directly from Niketown.com during the original release of each of them (rather than the restocks). 

Pictures were taken with an iPad.

I appreciate the help because I take my reputation/feedback on eBay/Sole Collector seriously and don't want this to become an unnecessary headache for me.  Thanks!

Here is the link to the ended listing as well as pictures of the shoes. My reputation on Sole Collector can be found in the listing.
100% Legit.

Back
Top Bottom