Jordan city series 10s??

futuredhughes posted this vid in the chicago x thread. Go to 2:40 this guy says that the city series 10s are gonna be releasing? Can anyone confirm this?

you think that would have escaped NT if it were true? or a dozen other outlets? i think that's highly doubtful, especially in light of a pretty packed release schedule this year that is already well known.

Im not sure he knows what he is talking about, if they were to really release we would probably know by now

I heard mention of the city series coming out, but I'd be shocked if more than 1 came out after the Chicagos, Stealths, and Royal Blues...

Good looking on the credit yoadj!

Anyways, like the prince said, we should of known by now, unless they all will be qs.

Don't really care for the City Series except the Chicago Xs. The Sacramento and Orlandos are nice but I wouldn't go out my way to cop.

I heard this rumor last year but everyone is right about knowing any information by now if it were true !

I wouldn't mind the Seattle Xs. But overall, Xs are weak and I'd rather see a lot other stuff retro...

Back
Top Bottom