....Jordan clothing early 90s....regular fit....miss it....

I remember back in the early 90s when Nike made regular fit Jordan polo shirts and T-shirts, I had several of them which I bought mostly from Mervyns. That wasthen, now the JB line mainly features lifestyle wear or urban style. The last several years, the only polo shirts I've seen were baggy and loose with fancydesigns, and sleeves about 3 inches below the elbows and the bottom of the shirt about 10 inches below the waistline. Just isnt my style. I know it's a newera with new innovations and style, but being a Jordan fan now for 20 years I still like the regular fit Jordans, mainly the simple polo shirt with the Jordanlogo. Several months ago I decided to have some casual clothes embroidered Jordan style. I also got a couple of MJ jerseys (from the 80s Nike Italian Tour) inthe works......(Gotta love the Philippines!) Hopefully the final products resemble the original. Anyways, heres one I really like.

3477790.jpg

288cv0k.jpg

2irkxaw.jpg

Yeah man....The good ol' days....Now we get the OVERSIZED BS! Just try to pick up the next smaller size & it kinda helps ya know. Peace
devil.gif

agreed. that is what sucks about ordering jb clothing online, you don't know how it actually fits..

the jacket is hot man, my problem with JB clothing isnt it being to big, its it being too small lol. it isnt easy being 6'5" and 300+. but at the sametime i wouldnt want it to fit me huge, i want a just right fit. furthermore, the designs back in the day were much more stylish then those of today. too muchgoing on in the designs IMO.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

the jacket is hot man, my problem with JB clothing isnt it being to big, its it being too small lol. it isnt easy being 6'5" and 300+. but at the same time i wouldnt want it to fit me huge, i want a just right fit. furthermore, the designs back in the day were much more stylish then those of today. too much going on in the designs IMO.
I agree about todays designs. But it ain't just JB clothing, it's almost anything that's considered urban/street wear. I'm hopingthat as we go into this new decade that more of the more stylish 90's designs will influence clothing as well as sneakers. Because I'm fed up with allthese wacky so-called 80's inspired designs. Too bright, too wild and too much going on.

Beelzebub23 wrote:
NJstress03 wrote:
the jacket is hot man, my problem with JB clothing isnt it being to big, its it being too small lol. it isnt easy being 6'5" and 300+. but at the same time i wouldnt want it to fit me huge, i want a just right fit. furthermore, the designs back in the day were much more stylish then those of today. too much going on in the designs IMO.
I agree about todays designs. But it ain't just JB clothing, it's almost anything that's considered urban/street wear. I'm hoping that as we go into this new decade that more of the more stylish 90's designs will influence clothing as well as sneakers. Because I'm fed up with all these wacky so-called 80's inspired designs. Too bright, too wild and too much going on.

I agree todays designs are Too bright, too wild and too much going on. I can't wear that stuff.

JB CLOTHING DOES B OUTRAGEOUS IN SIZE. A SIZE MEDIUM FITS LIKE A XL......IM ONLY 5'5" lol. THATS NOT IT, THE SLEEVES B TOO LONG.....WHO ARE DOINGTHESE SIZE CHARTS??

I agree and I hate the lack of consistency. I can get a large in one shirt and it fits, but a large in another shirt may
may be too small or too huge.

Preach on, my brother.

I miss the polo's and sweater vest's.

Stuff is all hood these days.

Nice to see JB turning from "Class Act" to "Class Wack", now that thugs and pushers on the corner are romping with the Jumpman.

Thank G, he's as ghetto as they come.

SMH.

This game has been over for some time.

Peace.

- I'm a skinny dude (145 lbs) and JB medium fits like an XL and L fits like an XXL.

And all of the bright colors and design is not very appealing for my taste.

JB, go back to shirts like these.

42831445_2fe4e74a47.jpg
2246758828_28a46b4056.jpg

JordanVertical1.JPG

But Jordan himself wears baggy clothes. I'm sure you all have seen the huge baggy pants he wears. Someone post pics....

Some of the newer shirts actually fit regular. I bought the family tree t-shirt and it fits like any other brand in a medium. It also doesn't have the V onthe neck.

Hopefully with the hipster phase (tight jeans and shirts) JB will make their clothes fit normal again.

I agree....miss the stuff with just the jumpman logo on it and not all this garbage they have out now!

Back
Top Bottom