JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

This is tough, I wore a size 11 in the "raptor" 7's and a size 12 in the "ginger" & "cherrywood" 16's. ThoseXVI's seem to run real small/narrow for me. So I need the hares in an 11 and the XVI's in a 12!

Happy to see an all OG pack. But i hope the quality isnt like the 2/21 pack. We can only keep our fingers crossed. And thanks for the pics man. Cant wait formore to surface

Its just too bad were 4 packs into this gimmick....and this is the first time they got it right and had both shoes in original colors...
ohwell.gif

I wouldn't even care which two colorways the shoes in these packs were...but they all should have been OG colorways...
pimp.gif

If these packs truly were a tribute to the loyal customer thats how it would be...

i'm not going to lie...the hares are nice and all but i really need a new pair of XVI's badly....been holding off on wearing my OG's till thesedrop. definitely one of my favorite jordans

Any gaiter-less XVI pics? Never rocked the black/red with the gaiter, however, I did rock Cherrywoods with the gaiter inside-out.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the only packs where BOTH shoes are must get, grail type shoes(XI/XII, III/XX are the others IMO). I've been a super fan of the XVIs since release,IMO the most under rated J of all time. Icy soles, innovative, OG infrared color, square toe box, OG visible air, absolute SICKNESS. And the Hares aren'tbad either.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

sorry...but i wish i never saw these pics....im gonna take it as these are airrandys b grades he gets!!!!

i hope its dudes camera and his lack of ability to take pics...no offense man....but puff up the shoe..take the strap of...and make em look pretty..
PLEEZE

how did I know I'd find you on here saying something like this.. still have never seen you post pics of ANYTHING

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Its just too bad were 4 packs into this gimmick....and this is the first time they got it right and had both shoes in original colors...
ohwell.gif

I wouldn't even care which two colorways the shoes in these packs were...but they all should have been OG colorways...
pimp.gif

If these packs truly were a tribute to the loyal customer thats how it would be...

Word, I dont' know how JB even establishes what colorways should come out? They should have put out a customer survey or something if this is a realtribute to jordan heads. We're the only ones buyin these anyway, so why not have it tailored to us? The average joe will buy them regardless if they wantit or not anyway.
tired.gif

But on a side note, I do have to give them props on the Carmines the ones I got were pretty good quality.
grin.gif

edit.....

Do you think itll be like the carmine pack??
as in one shoe in tip top quality....one in crip crap quality?
If SO....which one do you think will be the one they get right? and which one will be poor?

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Some of y'all keep complaining about how the 16's look fake, but that's how they always looked.

My money is still on the 3/20 combo being the best out off all the packs (3's trump 11's slighty, and 20's>>>>>>>>12's).

Crack is a hell of a drug. 20's better then 12's My God
sick.gif

Is it me or is the shape of the 16's off a bit? I don't know. Good pack but I only want the 16's.

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Some of y'all keep complaining about how the 16's look fake, but that's how they always looked.

My money is still on the 3/20 combo being the best out off all the packs (3's trump 11's slighty, and 20's>>>>>>>>12's).

Crack is a hell of a drug. 20's better then 12's My God
sick.gif

Yea, aint that the truth. Or meth. Nonetheless.......the XIIs KILL the XXs, but to each their own.

i think its teh face those VII are laces extremely tight is why they look so weird. they should be
pimp.gif
once its adjusted

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

sorry...but i wish i never saw these pics....im gonna take it as these are airrandys b grades he gets!!!!

i hope its dudes camera and his lack of ability to take pics...no offense man....but puff up the shoe..take the strap of...and make em look pretty..
PLEEZE

how did I know I'd find you on here saying something like this.. still have never seen you post pics of ANYTHING
x2 LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerinsider

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

PLEEZE

x2 LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
x3 LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit.....

Do you think itll be like the carmine pack??
as in one shoe in tip top quality....one in crip crap quality?
If SO....which one do you think will be the one they get right? and which one will be poor?

Knowing JB it'll probably be both shoes in poor "crip crap" quality
smh.gif

& the cdp box having the "tip top" quality
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom