Jordan CP3 IX - Autumn 2015 - First pic

The 8 was underwhelming and I was a big fan of the 7. Still using the 7 over many current basketball sigs for outdoor. This show might look better in another cw. Hate the all red

Thanks for posting.  I'm actually really curious to see if they gave him unlocked zoom up front.  If they did, it could be a game-changer for his line.  Can't tell from the side view though.

Looking forward to more pics.

Cp3 kicks always get bashed but there have been some great designs that are consistent hoop shoes (which can be had at discount).

Seems like the first image was indeed the next CP3. Here's few pics from Instagram, CP wearing another colorway:

After looking at the pics these look promising to me.

- Height and silhouette very similar to the VII, which I loved, kind of a mid/low shoe.

- Mesh in the forefoot - Very flexible

- Good looking midfoot coverage

- Leather heel area like the Brandblack J Crossover 2, just enough support

- Plush tongue to prevent lace pressure

Overall, a very safe design once again. I just hope they don't F up the traction like they did in VIII and I might pick these up.

^agree on a lot of this. I'm very curious if they by chance have an unlocked zoom forefoot

Seems like the first image was indeed the next CP3. Here's few pics from Instagram, CP wearing another colorway:
First pick had me open up the garbage can, but these right here give me some hope. The right color blocking is key.

I hope these turn out appealing. Only CP I've owned was the first blue and red CP3.VI AE and it was great. I've never had traction like that on a basketball court. Ventilation sucked and the fit bit at my midfoot hard for a while, but I loved that shoe.

Flat base, herringbone, unlocked zoom?
Thanks for the pic.  Cannot tell for sure if that's an unlocked unit or not -- looks like it could be but not sure -- pretty flat

I'm digging this colorway actually

Last edited:
I have 6 pairs of the 6s (regular and AEs). Nothing compares as of yet. The 7s and 8s are awful (for a wide footer like me at least). 

I'm not feeling the shape of these right here, but I'll wait to see how they perform. Traction is key.

These have a lot of barkely influence it seems.  They remind me of the uptempo cb34s but also have some "teeth" up front. Not a bad design.

That articulated forefoot could be awesome... anxious to find out.  Traction looks solid too if it's the same compound as this year's super.fly it should be good

Some very nice closeups. I really like the mix of materials. Visually, the shoe looks better each time I look at it. But it really needs more colorways, or Nike ID. Othervise, very VII-like to me.

Just saw Oct 1st for Seaweed/Silver/Emerald on Eastbay calendar -- believe that is the colorway in detailed pics above too

didn't know they were coming so soon

Just saw Oct 1st for Seaweed/Silver/Emerald on Eastbay calendar -- believe that is the colorway in detailed pics above too

didn't know they were coming so soon
Need the ones cp3 posted on IG and the Hender ones (if they're not PE)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom