jordan db4 l/c

Whats with the point in the middle of the tongue? That seems like something that would be on fakes. I'm not good with DB 4s, but most of them are fakes.

Thanks bros guy is asking aroun 700 thinks somone cop them told him to post here to lc again thanks

So ya saying somone bought this for $1300 and sold them for a way cheaper price and in a another city saying u selling them at $700 cause u dont know anything about db4's and all of suddem u pop with receipts really????? Cause i hate to spend some cash for some gems n they turn up to b fake sorry b grades

I know for a fact that i wouldnt sell a gem for cheaper than wat i got it for, i will break eaven or make couple of bucks ya feel me!!!

Oh i just read the post right sorry. NIKE WILL NOT SELL THIS FOR THAN RETAIL WITCH WAS AROUND $175.00.

Right i hope who ever bougth this see this and if this guy has some honor get with the buyer and return his cash

Now this guy deletes all his post on a FB shoe gruop that he tried to show how legit his ***** were lol lame

Back
Top Bottom