Jordan DM Retro 7 FSR $249.99 Free Shipping at Eastbay.com

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

^whats EA sales mean

damn it i just ordered a pair of true blue 3's almost the sale price

Employee Appreciation sale at Footlocker. they get 50% off on certain weekends dude
pimp.gif

Doesn't work at Eastbay, slick.
indifferent.gif

eastbay and footlocker are affiliated, they have the same prices
wink.gif

^whats EA sales mean

Employee Appreciation sale at Footlocker. they get 50% off on certain weekends dude
pimp.gif

Actaully footlocker has it for 250 too.

The pack aint that bad I'd cop for 200 the orlandos look nice. I havent seen them in person tho so i cant really say much.

good ##*%...imma cop as soon as i get paid..

cant beat good kicks for low prices
smokin.gif

hope it drops even more...keep sleepin guys

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

^whats EA sales mean

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

eastbay and footlocker are affiliated, they have the same prices
wink.gif
Employees are not allowed to use their 50% EA on Eastbay...only the normally allowed 30%.

Still, this pack is one of the worst ever...Footaction around my way has a Full Size Run, only sold 5 outta the 24 units they received since Release Date.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

$*!!!! How come these get a price cut after one month when I've been waiting 4 months for a price cut for the Nubucks that have been rotting on the shelves.

Nubucks been a $100 on Ebay and these are still garbage even for $150

i was luck enough to get my pack for $170 (50% off from footlocker-employee appreciation) i think this pack is cool, its not popular now, but it will be whenall of your favorite rappers start poppin up with pictures in them.lol

Maybe if we all agree & cospire not too buy them the 7s pack will drop below $150 @ all or many stores...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

That's cheap, for some cheap shoes.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind having the "Orlandos" though, but the black pair is atrocious. Slap in the face to the OG.

Word.

I saw these in person for the first time a couple days ago in Foot Locker. They are sloppy to say the least. The paint on the sole looks like they hired apreschool class to do the work. So glad I didn't pick these up.

is there anywhere in the nyc are that you can get the 7 package for under $240.00 in a size 8.5 or 9 in either brooklyn or manhattan

Originally Posted by MrWavez

good ##*%...imma cop as soon as i get paid..

cant beat good kicks for low prices
smokin.gif

hope it drops even more...keep sleepin guys
and thats where youre wrong

I bought these, but only cuz I got 50% off, they really have a lot of faults, and I would NEVER EVEN CONSIDER them at 250 after examining them up close

Just a heads up my girl got me these for $199.99 at warehouse shoe sale in Long Beach, Ca from what she said they still have a lot of pairs. THey also have theJOrdan 1 CHi/BOS for $129.99 not sure about the sizes but she said they have a lot behind the counter. Bonus for every $20 dollars spent you get a stamp and 8stamps i think gets you $10 dollars off

Back
Top Bottom