Jordan Doernbecher LC

My friend wants to get out of the sneaker game and wants to sell me his db5 for $300. Its a bit impossible to believe so I went around to some fake websites and it looks like there arent any fake db5 for sale anywhere. 
Are these fake

There's no fake Doernbecher 5s out but is this going to be a transaction that takes place in person? If so, you're good.. 

Plus you said it was your friend, what kinda friend is selling you fakes?

Well hes not really a close friend. I met him in collegeand we dont really talk. When we see eachother we say hi but not close friends. He moved so its on the internet. I search fake db5 on google and nothing came up

well i guess go Paypal, don't gift it and you're ok. Ask him to put Authentic Jordan DB 5 in his invoice to you

there are IMO some "fake" GM DB5s in the mix..Prob gonna be pretty hard spotting them though unless you have a 1000% legit pair to compare too. I remember seeing a post for some for like $130-$150 or something before and when they first dropped..Ill try to find the site or link but for the life of me i cant remember it..

I think it was this place maybe..http://www.authenticjordansforcheapstore.com/tag/air-jordan-5-dbdoernbecher-5s/ however the link does not got to them anymore.. But you can see they were for sale at one time...for cheap.. The DB5 material is special order, so they prob jacked what scraps they could and made as many as possible but thats it.. no more. so it would be like a limited GM if you will IMO.. Still has some value but not as much as a legit pair bc it probably does have a tell or 2..

Look at it like this... Your "friend" you dont really talk to or fool with is willing to sell you a pair of $1200+ shoes for 1/4 of that... Why? Hes not your brother or close friend? He could easily get 4X more on Ebay or somewhere else.. Seems VERY sketchy to me fam.

If its too good to be true it usually is from my experiences...

**** NOTE im not saying they are GM or fakes but this deal make no sense to me unless this kid needed bail $ or something., Im just letting you know IMO GM DB5s do exist just not many of them.. BE CAREFUL

Last edited:
I found another dealer that is willing to sell for $300. He claims he has a reciept but do people print fake reciepts. He only does moneygram

I found another dealer that is willing to sell for $300. He claims he has a reciept but do people print fake reciepts. He only does moneygram
100% reciepts and stickers are MAD EASY to reproduce.. All you need is one to copy.

MONEYGRAM= HELL NO

**PS if you feel we helped rep us..

Last edited:
aren't the uv light stick and the chain hook thing suppose to be silver or did some come in red?

Back
Top Bottom