** Jordan Heat spotted in MARTIN**

haha... that's right. Dwayne used to wear Jordans alot. Man, I wish I could watch a few episodes of Different World again...

Originally Posted by asal420

Hey whats up NT its been a really long time since i posted on here, just been swamped with Med School! So Sorry if this does not belong here but i was watching MARTIN right now hahaha and it was the episode when the guys are all shooting hoops, and Martin is rockin the 94' retro 2's  with a rookie grant hill jersey! Then Cole slips and it seems like he had on some Deon's on! If anybody had pics please post, sorry i couldn't snap in time!
laugh.gif

I forget which #s they were, but I know Martin got some Jordans on the episode where he saved that African guy from chokin 2 death

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Am I the only one who doesn't know what Martin is? Google here I come..

When were you born?

I think the question should have been ; where were you born? Anyone over 10 should have heard of him, maybe not the show but him personally.

Good old days man...but if any one has seen Hitch, theres a scene where Will Smith is a college nerd, and i think he drops his books on the stairs or just trips im not sure, but he is rocking some fresh black and gold 1s!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

whats so special about a man wearing jordans on a tv show?

common man. everyone knows that when you see jordans on tv it makes them way cooler brah.

is this turning into a "Spot-Js-on-TV thread"?

Well then..

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Jordan-VI-White_Sport-Blue--thecontest.jpg

Seinfeld in some sport blue VIs

Medical school? where are you planning to practice? just so we know where not to go...

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

What about Bruh man rocking the vii's in that episode when Martin threw the fight party.

Thats funny I seen that episode the Raptors and they were mad dusty haha..Different world, Fresh prince and martin all had heat on the show..

Back
Top Bottom