Jordan Help!

What up NT!
Just tryna get a quick answer from all the OG & Retro Jordan pros here on NT. I have a chance to buy a pair of DS Retro Infrared VI's and my questionis...are they wearable. No cracking or anything like that. If pics are needed, I can definitely get em. Thanks in advance!

no, there arent wearable especially if they are ds..they will crack. i wouldent wear a shoe thats been ds for over 5 yrs, it will crack indeed

i wouldn't buy those to begin with because your going to cash out on a pair of shoes you can't even wear. don't do it..

they actually could be wearable. it all depends on how they were stored. if the air bubble is clear, and the midsole is firm, you should be good to go.

^^ dude dont listen to idiots like this guy that just hear about how others store j's and there hopes of keepin them crispy for ever then wearin them itdoesnt matter any shoe that is dang near ten years old should NOT! be rocked! PERIOD!!!! besides the 2010 black/red 6's are going to be WAY cheaper and youcan wear the %@%% out of them

^^ dude dont listen to idiots like this guy that just hear about how others store j's and there hopes of keepin them crispy for ever then wearin them itdoesnt matter any shoe that is dang near ten years old should NOT! be rocked! PERIOD!!!! besides the 2010 black/red 6's are going to be WAY cheaper and youcan wear the !%+@ out of them

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

^^ dude dont listen to idiots like this guy that just hear about how others store j's and there hopes of keepin them crispy for ever then wearin them it doesnt matter any shoe that is dang near ten years old should NOT! be rocked! PERIOD!!!! besides the 2010 black/red 6's are going to be WAY cheaper and you can wear the !%+@ out of them

amen to this! yea man wait to the 2010 infrareds better known as the "varsity red" retros

Please use the Sneaker Reviews forum for questions regarding a shoe's wearability.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom