Jordan HOF 6 Rings are these on GR or Limited?

I see the HOF 6 rings dropped this week anyone know how many of these are released? Are they limited or GR?

They look very similar to the Laser 6 rings, personally I prefer the HOF buy I wouldn't ball in them cus I didn't like the fit but I would wear themcasually but not for 160 bucks!

air-jordan-6-rings-hall-of-fame-pack-3.jpg

6-rings-laser-2.jpg

Wanted to cop these just because it's part of the HOF pack, but those numbers on the midsole killed it for me.

who would buy those there ugly i dont like the6rings...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

HOF 1s, 6 rings, and 2k9s all came to our store yesterday. we never get anything limited, so i would say these are definitely gonna be gr and there will beplenty to go around. i have to say that i like the 2k9s and the 1s, but still wont cop. 6 rings never did it for me, and these aren't any different.

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Wanted to cop these just because it's part of the HOF pack, but those numbers on the midsole killed it for me.
doesnt every shoe in the hof pack have numbers on em? i think they hot

Originally Posted by MSheraton23

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

doesnt every shoe in the hof pack have numbers on em? i think they hot
True, but these are hybrids unlike the other two. These would have to be some sick @** hybrids for me to cop. Take the numbers off, & I wouldcop for no more than $75.

I try not to do this anymore but these shoes suck in any and all colorways.
HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk - nice avy. but did you really need that long of a SN? you can't even see half of it

Back
Top Bottom