Jordan III Green Glow - March 16, 2024

Just seen a pair in person yesterday. All im a say is sleep if you want too, but these pictures do not do them any justice. They look waaaaaaay better in person. I feel some type of way, because Nike/Jordan Brand has perfected the elephant print cut and shape on recent retro 3,s in comparison to the older retro 3,s. So the recent retro 3,s makes the older retro 3,s look like trash to me.

Im not sure how these are going to sell, due to them looking to similar to the Black/Cement 3,s releasing later on this year. But dont sleep on bigger sizes on release day, such as 12,s 13,s 14,s and 15,s. Smaller sizes might sit like alot of other recent retros have been doing. But the bigger sizes have been selling out no matter what, with exception to retro 1,s, to where the majority of all sizes are sitting.

Once people see these in person, they're going to buy. Im not sure if these will even sit long enough to go on sale. It's a huge sleeper shoe. Im not even sure if the Black/Cement 3,s are going to come out as good as these, when it comes to the coloring and materials. We know that the shape and Nike Air will be A1, but between the unknown suede/leather choice, with a discolored aged midsole, the overall execution is still up in the air.

Screenshot_20240228_210340_eBay.jpg

Just seen a pair in person yesterday. All im a say is sleep if you want too, but these pictures do not do them any justice. They look waaaaaaay better in person. I feel some type of way, because Nike/Jordan Brand has perfected the elephant print cut and shape on recent retro 3,s in comparison to the older retro 3,s. So the recent retro 3,s makes the older retro 3,s look like trash to me.

Im not sure how these are going to sell, due to them looking to similar to the Black/Cement 3,s releasing later on this year. But dont sleep on bigger sizes on release day, such as 12,s 13,s 14,s and 15,s. Smaller sizes might sit like alot of other recent retros have been doing. But the bigger sizes have been selling out no matter what, with exception to retro 1,s, to where the majority of all sizes are sitting.

Once people see these in person, they're going to buy. Im not sure if these will even sit long enough to go on sale. It's a huge sleeper shoe. Im not even sure if the Black/Cement 3,s are going to come out as good as these, when it comes to the coloring and materials. We know that the shape and Nike Air will be A1, but between the unknown suede/leather choice, with a discolored aged midsole, the overall execution is still up in the air.
Are these necessary if you’re buying BC3s though?

They keep on recycling this colorblocking anyways.

Is it me or does the leather look pretty thin/flimsy? Or atleast compared to the last few 3 retros. Like I know they’ll crease eventually but looks like these r gonna crease super easy with one wear

Sign the prenup, you know it's cheaper to keep her
Clock-work in da two-seater
Put you in Milan, you can kick your Green Glow IIIs up
Take care of her, pinkie ring on the don, I told her I’m doubling up

The vamp over the forefoot is still too low. The shape of these in the thumbnail isn’t much better than my 18s. Hopefully this is just a bad pair and they aren’t letting this model slip back to its old shape like they’ve done with 1s and others.

I've been selling off doubles and shoes a few years old I never wore this year. These are my first purchases for 2024. They will be heavily worn. Great colorway, close to the BC III. I just put in for ship to me on footlocker and saw the charge this morning. No mall, no hassle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom