Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Saw that posted on Reddit, I also think it’s a bunch of bs.

Your blood gotta be really thin to spread like that on the sock liner. You’d think more would be on the sock too since it’s directly on the body of wearer.

I wore mine with short socks one day to break em
In for a bit and that definitely didn’t bother me. Don’t get me wrong, they rubbed but not on the tab. Dudes cappin

I wore mine with short socks one day to break em
In for a bit and that definitely didn’t bother me. Don’t get me wrong, they rubbed but not on the tab. Dudes cappin

Wear mine almost exclusively with short socks and have never had that happen. Ever.

Reaching out in desperation. My man got a 10.5 on SNKRS but they never updated him on shipping. Now they’re OOS obviously & giving a refund. I never seen Nike wait to long to cancel an order. Now on the hunt for a 10.5. Can someone OOP me or something within reason of retail?

Nawl

My opinion on resale / resellers is crystal clear.

Wouldn’t change the fact that those shoes are buns

Out if collab J’s last year, Union 2’s maybe one of the best. Better than all the trash AMM put out last year. 2’s, 1’s, 4’s, 12’s all were cheeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejb
Theres people who said the tag on the Union 2’s were rubbing against their ankle making in uncomfortable. :lol:

7CF1E3B0-C1A2-4B83-A879-4472A9A6C31F.jpeg

What kinda dainty weak *** ankles. :lol: And youre wearing socks, how tf is the tag gonna bother you?

But yeah idk about the tag on the wc’s digging into him.
first time i wore union 2s, i got blisters. i dunno about 3s tho...das crazy

The only way I can see the 3s making you bleed like that is if you're one of those people who don't lotion your feet and have that super dry, ashy skin in that area. In that case, even a small amount of friction would cause your skin to peel and possibly bleed. It'll be even worse if you're a grown man trying to fit into GS sized shoes.

Back
Top Bottom