Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

How I'm pulling up on release day in my fresh new leathers
main-qimg-2c1d8f3df0596c712b8861a899a4c9e5-lq.jpeg
main-qimg-763e43c4cf769c4df6f32b8d2dca674e-lq.jpeg

Hell nah. :rofl: to each their own but leather pants aint it for me not with the III's.
Dude…is that really you?

Also going all in for this release, 1 pair needed but wont say no to 2 pairs. Agree that these will mainly be an OG-Head Battle Royal, whereas the L&F 1s was more like the full on Royal Rumble, no thanks to the hype.

Sold my second pair of Fire Red 3s to put that money towards two pairs of these. Didn't think these were gonna turn out well so I bought two pairs of Fire Reds instead, thinking they'd be the only good OG Jordan 3 release for a while. But these, they far exceeded my expectations, and because I prefer the White Cements more, March 11 will indeed be DOUBLE UP SZN.

The disrespect 🤣
I love the Fire Red 3s but it was either that or my second pair of Fire Red 5s and honestly, I love the 3s a ton but the 5s have always captivated me a little more. So, the 3s got the boot instead! Don't worry though, like I said it was only my second pair, so I've still got a pair for keeps. Those are staying in the collection no matter what. :smile:

Well it's 3 all day for me I never had 5s and the 2 pairs I had got sold . Now I say the best 5s were those off white pair and not because they were limited or collab it was less padding then a regular 5

Well it's 3 all day for me I never had 5s and the 2 pairs I had got sold . Now I say the best 5s were those off white pair and not because they were limited or collab it was less padding then a regular 5
You don't like the thick ankle padding in 5s? That's interesting. I like it, personally. I've always been more of a hightop guy when it comes to sneakers so a hightop with soft ankle cushioning is always welcomed in my collection.

Definitely don't like the padding but off white🤤5 Definitely kinda regret not keeping but money talks 🤣 . High top , mid ,then low for me in sneakers

Sold my second pair of Fire Red 3s to put that money towards two pairs of these. Didn't think these were gonna turn out well so I bought two pairs of Fire Reds instead, thinking they'd be the only good OG Jordan 3 release for a while. But these, they far exceeded my expectations, and because I prefer the White Cements more, March 11 will indeed be DOUBLE UP SZN.

I love the Fire Red 3s but it was either that or my second pair of Fire Red 5s and honestly, I love the 3s a ton but the 5s have always captivated me a little more. So, the 3s got the boot instead! Don't worry though, like I said it was only my second pair, so I've still got a pair for keeps. Those are staying in the collection no matter what. :smile:
I did the same thing two weeks ago, dawg. Sold my second pair of fire red IIIs and I also sold my third pair of fire red Vs. I went overboard on the Vs and, like you, I love the FR III retro but realized once I have these WCs, I’d never get to that second pair. I’d rather have more pairs of these WCs. I didn’t NEED to sell anything to pay for them, but I’m trying to keep my ridiculous shoe count a bit less ridiculous 🤣
I’m struggling with whether or not to buy playoff 13s for this same reason. Wanted a fresh pair forever, but realistically I’ll barely ever wear them.

I did the same thing two weeks ago, dawg. Sold my second pair of fire red IIIs and I also sold my third pair of fire red Vs. I went overboard on the Vs and, like you, I love the FR III retro but realized once I have these WCs, I’d never get to that second pair. I’d rather have more pairs of these WCs. I didn’t NEED to sell anything to pay for them, but I’m trying to keep my ridiculous shoe count a bit less ridiculous 🤣
I’m struggling with whether or not to buy playoff 13s for this same reason. Wanted a fresh pair forever, but realistically I’ll barely ever wear them.
I get you. My collection isn't very big but as a humble college student with a pretty basic retail job until I begin internships and finish my studies, I'm very selective with my purchases, as I firmly believe in living within one's means and l also don't want this hobby to spiral out of control. :lol:
At this point I only buy sneakers I don't hesitate to buy because I feel like if I'm hesitating despite having the funds to buy a certain pair, then I probably don't really want them. And if I double up, it's only on sneakers/colorways I KNOW I'll wear very often to the point where a second pair would be necessary. (I.e. Black Tongue 5s when they return at some point, these White Cements, the upcoming Playoff 8s, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom