Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Holiday XIs supposedly a million pairs=people still missed out

Lost and Found 1s supposedly 500k pairs=lots of people still missed out (“these will be widely available, 500k is a lot”)

These won’t be an easy cop like everyone seems to think for whatever reason. Not impossible but they won’t be sitting

It will be a RELATIVELY easy cop. Easier than L&F but less easy than Fire Red 3s. Of course people who refuse to adapt (don’t utilize apps, don’t do in store raffles, etc) will think they’re super difficult. But that’s their own fault. Time is money so I understand why some won’t put in that effort. But that doesn’t change the fact that these will be RELATIVELY easy to procure.

This thread is on a loop, anyway

2n9c4xwx90ka1.jpg

usoy2xwx90ka1.jpg

The one time I’m on my phone I see the shock drop alert while on break today at work. Got that info in with the quickness to just catch my usual “L”. Kicker to the whole scenario is I got the message 7 minutes late at 8:30am because I work in a concrete building that sucks for cell service. Not even mad about it because I’m now accustomed to the hurt from SNKRS.

I was in the SNKRS app during the shock drop. Refreshed for a solid 5 min. Never got a buy button to load in the app. Just a shock drop screen staring at me in all the various size types. No buy buttons for any of them. Every other shoe in the app loaded the button just fine.

Got a pair of nu '85 Black White 1s to ease the blow if I take an L on these. Granted these 3s have far more historical and cultural significance but hey, it was a moment of weakness (even though I'll likely pay resell for these too if needed so long as prices aren't too bad :nerd:)

Last edited:
I was in the SNKRS app during the shock drop. Refreshed for a solid 5 min. Never got a buy button to load in the app. Just a shock drop screen staring at me in all the various size types. No buy buttons for any of them. Every other shoe in the app loaded the button just fine.
you have to close the app and reopen it until the button pops up, refreshing won't help.

Missed the shock drop by 15 minutes. The last time I was even picked to participate in a shock drop was the Bred 11’s. This one hurt bad.

It will be a RELATIVELY easy cop. Easier than L&F but less easy than Fire Red 3s. Of course people who refuse to adapt (don’t utilize apps, don’t do in store raffles, etc) will think they’re super difficult. But that’s their own fault. Time is money so I understand why some won’t put in that effort. But that doesn’t change the fact that these will be RELATIVELY easy to procure.
I have never seen a hype release be an easy cop. Hope everyone that wants a pair gets a pair but we saw today on SNKRS a lot of people want this Jordan 3. It’s gonna be a tough cop. Gonna need raffle luck

I usually atleast try for retail first but fuggit imma grab these early for the 350

I know imma take an L on SNKRS and have to pay resell anyway
Suppose to have a pair locked in at 350 & 320. As soon as I took my L went to my local marketplace. SMH

I think I'll go for these and then double back to the 2's. I'm not paying resell tho. Got my tb3 on discount at FNL. Seriously doubt these will go that way.

Yeah my account is from 2006 as well…I’ve won plenty of other pairs on SNKRS over the years but not a single draw 🤷‍♂️…I guarantee coming up with a draw W isn’t based on join date…

Obviously you’re not a size 14 and up fella

Not me. I need these so bad it hurts.

I think I've seen "This one hurts" about 5 or 6 times with this release. Hadn't seen that before. Granted, one of the larger twitter accounts used that phrasing when they missed out, but that's crazy. These have a lot of nostalgia value for me though, so maybe I would have been hurt too had I missed. Best of luck on RD

Where did you get them for 360? I tried last night on ebay with the 40 off code. Lowest I found was 420 in my size.

Back
Top Bottom