Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Do you have the Power Glove and R.O.B the Robot?

5B6FD0B4-8C92-459C-939B-91A75A7C9BB9.jpeg
9CFC9266-D4AC-442F-B823-FCF81D23ADF4.jpeg
These are dope 🔥🔥🔥 but I don’t have these yet but I will soon!

Day 4 of 7 days of III's! Today's choice Dark Iris honestly I was feeling these more when I thought we were getting a court purple 3. I aint to mad at the odd shade of purple because I'm not the matchy match type especially with rare shades. When people bought these and were looking for hats & shirts to match at my store I told them the best thing to do is just treat it like a white shoe with accents of purple and focus on the black, white, & charcoal parts. Let the purple speak for itself. I actually have an old Karl Kani shirt that fits these perfectly but overall I wear these with complimentary colors and just plain pieces and they translate better to my personal style imho. 4 days down!
20230308_134741.jpg

At the comic shop earlier:
20230308_122129.jpg

Speaking of purple, anybody reading that new Milestone Collection!? Im reading Static and they just introduced my boy Ebon!

My fav purple n**ga!
EjgCT8tX0AAMqKG.jpg

Last edited:
I think I got a good pair.

Not perfect, but better than I’ve seen.

Left is Shock drop. Right is EA.

Imma keep the SD.

93D77CB6-CE53-4CCC-A670-B5C2DED8806B.jpeg
F5C37FD9-45F3-403C-9997-0C7EB46253E1.jpeg
E11008FA-827A-4D65-A848-95C9983601C0.jpeg

How long did the process take to get your Ebay pair? Was there a detailed tracking record from the time it left the seller, to Ebay authentication, to your front door?

My stuck on Label Created, no movement brethren!! I arrive with good news! My status finally changed to they've received the package and scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Keep checking...my tracking updated randomly between 2-3pm. All hope is not lost, keep the faith!!

Last edited:
Thinking of pulling the trigger and getting them for $340 with tax/shipping/fees. Before they go up like they did with L&F.

spiceman80 spiceman80

Yeah bro, it was smooth :pimp:

Seller, I assume, received a shipping label to the authentication hub.

The hub lets me know they received and authenticated it.

They then give me a tracking number to my crib.

ebay the move from here on out for me.

I'm still waiting from 85's from GOAT that I ordered on release day :smh:

Day 4 of 7 days of III's! Today's choice Dark Iris honestly I was feeling these more when I thought we were getting a court purple 3. I aint to mad at the odd shade of purple because I'm not the matchy match type especially with rare shades. When people bought these and were looking for hats & shirts to match at my store I told them the best thing to do is just treat it like a white shoe with accents of purple and focus on the black, white, & charcoal parts. Let the purple speak for itself. I actually have an old Karl Kani shirt that fits these perfectly but overall I wear these with complimentary colors and just plain pieces and they translate better to my personal style imho. 4 days down!
20230308_134741.jpg

At the comic shop earlier:
20230308_122129.jpg

Speaking of purple anybody reading that new Milestone Collection!? Im reading Static and they just introduced my boy Ebon!

My fav purple n**ga!
EjgCT8tX0AAMqKG.jpg
I have yet to see a bad pair of Dark Iris 3s in terms of the height of the elephant print. Just a beautiful shoe, and I say this as a guy who hates that color.

I have yet to see a bad pair of Dark Iris 3s in terms of the height of the elephant print. Just a beautiful shoe, and I say this as a guy who hates that color.

They made the elephant print height way more consistent on non-OG colorways for some reason and it irks me every time I see a pair of White Cements with mismatched prints. They coulda made that sh*t perfect.

This thread is getting so rude when dudes post pairs :lol:

So glad I posted mine before this phase.

This release gonna be hilarious

I’m glad you clarified “in terms of the height of the elephant print”.

Iris 3’s had potential but they are plain atrocious. Terrible terrible shoe.

spiceman80 spiceman80

Yeah bro, it was smooth :pimp:

Seller, I assume, received a shipping label to the authentication hub.

The hub lets me know they received and authenticated it.

They then give me a tracking number to my crib.

ebay the move from here on out for me.

I'm still waiting from 85's from GOAT that I ordered on release day :smh:

Thanks for the detailed info. I'm not confident in my chances to score this weekend and I don't want to deal with not knowing what type of pair I'll be getting from GOAT, so Ebay is my best bet. Saw some really good pairs on there, and wanted to know how the process work.

Back
Top Bottom