Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I got two pairs, one retail one resale.

These weren't easy where I'm from, a city with nearly 1 million people and 2 million-plus in the metro area.

No matter what you say, I would bet that the majority of people in this thread would not say that these were "very obtainable". (As vague as that sounds)

This. I entered at least a dozen raffles. Entered at FTL and Champs with 3 stores chosen and full head starts. Tried my Richard's for a wristband. Had multiple people try for me on snkrs, and only hit 1 pair which was my own snkrs account. These were not easy by any stretch of the imagination.

I can understand what JRepp23 JRepp23 was saying about not taking comments seriously. But I forget sometimes.

I learned today that you "put in work" by delivering girl scout cookies to managers of sneaker retailers just to be buddies and get access to some sneakers.

If I tried this many years ago they probably would say wtf you doing.

BOTH LNM! The factory is irrelevant

A41201D3-B6AD-464C-AA2E-5A21A09332B5.jpeg

7B967DBD-34DC-469C-B039-64753E5E319D.jpeg

49C06974-6386-44CD-93F3-6F5189B11F1B.gif

This. I entered at least a dozen raffles. Entered at FTL and Champs with 3 stores chosen and full head starts. Tried my Richard's for a wristband. Had multiple people try for me on snkrs, and only hit 1 pair which was my own snkrs account. These were not easy by any stretch of the imagination.
Meanwhile I did ONE raffle entry for my local Hibbets and won. I struck out on SNKRS... Talking about the chances... Just the luck of the draw...

According to some of the dudes in here Nike did it on purpose cuz we have to reimagine that they’re the same color and pattern.
On purpose? No. Their EP sheets are all over the place. Nike should be looking into why they were SO inconsistent in look.

To me I see three different prints.
The super fine print that is NOT consistent to the original.
The medium print that is.
The fat Sharpie print that everyone seems to dislike. But still looks pretty decent in grey, not black.

Regardless of what style you get, they should at least match up through the pair. The fact that several dont is the biggest problem here. imo. If the same problems happened in 1988, who cares. In 2023 my pair should be more advanced QC wise.

Got my first pair in today via eBay. Finally the 30-plus yr wait is over. Wore them all day today and will continue to wear them frequently. Went down from my usual 11 to 10.5. Fits perfectly but my feet are on the narrow side. I didn’t follow NT sizing advice in deciding to go down, I followed my own experience with the Fire Reds and even the AMMs. My sz11 FRs are perfectly OK but they have extra space lengthwise I don’t need whatsoever.
Looking down at my feet and seeing these is something special. My favorite model/colorway of all time along with Concords.

I picked up both my $275 10.5’s. The print matched on each pair, and they’re lacking any major defects so I can’t complain for striking out 0/30 something. Interestingly enough, I correctly identified the factory on each pair from seeing pics here. The really nice thin print, slightly lower on the toe box pair was LN4 and the thicker (but not sharpie thick) and higher toe box EP was LN3.

I’ll post up some pics tomorrow but I’d be happy with the LN3 if I didn’t have the LN4. In comparison it doesn’t look quite as clean though. I can understand the disappointment if you got really chunky EP just because it looks less OG and more like typical retro quality with the improved shape. The LN4 pair gives me a surprisingly different feel. More noticeable than the pics.

A lot of talk about the improvement of very little ankle padding, but I think they could have provided a little more without puffing up the upper. I wore my green 2’s today and they’re so comfortable with a lot of padding. Putting my foot in this shoe felt like it has no padding at all and might not be very comfy.

I like the Sail/yellowed midsole and tab. I’m going to do some fits with an off white tee, charcoal beanie, white hoodie. Nitpicking aside, this is one of my favorite retros in quite awhile. The FR3 is really well executed as was the Cardinal 7, and to a lesser extent the Chicago 2’s. I skipped the L&F but I’d put these near the top of GR’s since 2016.
Peoplensleep
“They purposely made the shoes not match”

The **** I read in some of these threads. :lol: Ride that swoosh like a soldier
I mean, not intentionally making them match is not technically the same things as purposely making them not match 🤷🏿‍♂️🤣

To me I see three different prints.
The super fine print that is NOT consistent to the original.
The medium print that is.
The fat Sharpie print that everyone seems to dislike. But still looks pretty decent in grey, not black.

Regardless of what style you get, they should at least match up through the pair. The fact that several dont is the biggest problem here. imo. If the same problems happened in 1988, who cares. In 2023 my pair should be more advanced QC wise.
But that's not how nike science works

I kinda want to double up but it’s taking a huge chance with all the QC issues and inconsistencies. I have enough GOAT credit to cover a pair but still. My FTL pair is pretty decent.

I kinda want to double up but it’s taking a huge chance with all the QC issues and inconsistencies. I have enough GOAT credit to cover a pair but still. My FTL pair is pretty decent.
I just tripled up. All pairs via ebay so I could see what I was getting. Sold my fat-print Footlocker pair. More expensive but on this one I just don’t care. Favorite shoe ever along with Concords.

Regardless these were WAY more obtainable than the LF’s. Y’all were in here acting like this shoe was going to be going for $400+ day after release.

Don’t try to revise history in here. The posts are still there. We said easier than LF but harder than Fire Red and that’s exactly what happened.

Back
Top Bottom