Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

People who actually put their to feet and walked in them been known this.

Idk why we was getting attacked for “not knowing our shoe size”

People gon un DS these and realize they boats

Wouldn't call them boats. They are definitely a little looser fitting than other recent 3's with the thinner padding. For regular wear, it doesn't bother me. If I were playing in these on the regular, then it would annoy me.

decided to try my luck with GOAT and lost bad :smh:
Took 1 month to be delivered and this is what I get
goat is taking mad long with a recent order of mine as well, & i would have thought they would have emailed you about this ep before shipping lol

decided to try my luck with GOAT and lost bad :smh:
Took 1 month to be delivered and this is what I get
I’ve seen a couple pairs like that in this thread previously. I know people wanted thin print but sheesh..I would return those. Prices probably dropped too since you first bought those so you could probably save some money and get yourself a better pair.

goat is taking mad long with a recent order of mine as well, & i would have thought they would have emailed you about this ep before shipping lol
These shipped from the Netherlands. I didn’t even know they had a warehouse out there

I’ve seen a couple pairs like that in this thread previously. I know people wanted thin print but sheesh..I would return those. Prices probably dropped too since you first bought those so you could probably save some money and get yourself a better pair.
That’s what I’m trying to do. Problem is GOAT marked these as “delivered” 3 days before I actually received them. And they claim i had 3 days to request a return.

These changed hands over 3 shipping services over that month

That’s what I’m trying to do. Problem is GOAT marked these as “delivered” 3 days before I actually received them. And they claim i had 3 days to request a return.

These changed hands over 3 shipping services over that month

Buy a new pair on goat and send those back in place. Or get some paint and fill in the blanks.

I got over 10 wears in already, they’re still fresh except the midsole and back tab 🤣

Went TTS for the perfect fit btw 😉
C466769F-77BD-40EF-AE16-D95BF3C5F3B3.jpeg

Mine are also lnm and ln3 and the lnm is more consistent. Ln3 had more flaws as well like stitching and painting around the midsole.

From what I recall, there have been good and bad pairs posted from each factory. I have a LN3 and they don’t look like the pair posted in the comparison pic.

The print on the heel lines up with the midsole the same as the LNM pair
C18EF52A-253F-4E2B-9788-868D8F8BFD62.jpeg

I love sneakers but I don’t know all the terms when describing different parts, but the mudguard/quarter area is cut similar to…actually from my eye that area on my pair is cut better than all 3 of those posted…🤷🏾‍♂️
7825DE71-DA5A-49D6-BA6F-473C8018A285.jpeg

The print on the toe is also cut different from the LN3 in that post, could be size, size 10 btw…
905754FF-846A-4B07-B249-2A0249B13288.jpeg

Lol, through this I may have just start to appreciate my pair more…
A44A9B7C-5985-4C9D-A6D7-7E2AF3FA364E.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom