Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I mean they will still sell out each time they retro because Nike still wants OG colorways to be limited and exclusive. I’m just saying the Jumpman versions will eventually be worth (almost) as much as the original 80s releases. Sounds crazy but that’s how supply and demand works
That part and also, what MJ wore will matter less or at least equal to what celebrities and influencers are wearing. So when later generations look back at Jordans they are going to see alot of Jump man's and won't even have the knowledge to try and care about the significance of Nike Air .We are already seeing this with the Wizards 3s. Heck, even some NTers want NA on the back of those even though Mike laced up the pair we got with the Jumpman on the back. Like, do we want what MJ wore or not. How many MJ PEs har we ever gotten? Not many. Meanwhile we've gotten a million LeBron PEs and the guy isnt even retired yet. You'd think we would appreciate the wizards 3 more than we do but people still think Nike air belongs in everything

Last edited:
Do yourselves a favor and just ignore the resell troll so I dont have to keep seeing your spoiler quotes. It will always save you from wasting your time feeding trolls as well.

Lol everybody mad cuz I responded to you and contributed to a discussion.. I’m sorry I thought this place was called Nike Talk
I know 😅. I'm not sure when it turned left 🤣. I was satisfied with the answer. Some people value the Jumpman over Nike Air. We can speculate on the reasons but, f we have Jumpman retros going for more than or the same as recent Nike Air retros them SOMEBODY must be feelin' em 😂. Jordan 3s with the Jumpman man in the back lookin' at this thread like Damon momma from Friday After Next talking bout her mustache....
a79f4c6c-4c34-4d57-82e0-07275d111281_text.gif

Problem is folks, like neocortex (very ironic name for someone so brainless), look at stockx and take that at full face value. They think that's the actual value. Most people are like that and that's the kinda thing that keeps the resell cycle going. Media companies drum up hype, resell predictions come out a month or two before release, the shoes sell out, and now everybody wants to sell em for that much because that's what they think they're worth. Or they look at these phantom "sales" on stockx and think they're the wolf of wall street.

Personally I could give a **** what a shoe's listed price or value is. When I'm not copping from a retail store, I operate with perceived value. I pay what I want for a shoe, and if the shoe isn't at a price I want, I don't get it, and life goes on.

Same cats that see a GR listed on eBay for $1000 and in fact think that’s what they’re worth, never mind the fact they’ve been sitting for months

I also love when people say “I’m only selling for lowest ask” when the highest bid that people are actually willing to pay is hundreds away :lol:

When I'm not copping from a retail store, I operate with perceived value. I pay what I want for a shoe, and if the shoe isn't at a price I want, I don't get it, and life goes on.
And you think the people buying 2011 WC3s don’t operate with their perceived value ? Their perceived value is whatever price they’re paying for them on stockx/goat/ebay etc

Same cats that see a GR listed on eBay for $1000 and in fact think that’s what they’re worth, never mind the fact they’ve been sitting for months

Let them operate with their perceived value like dude said if you don’t see it at the price you personally want then just don’t get it and move on with your life lol

No, I don't. Stockx markets itself as a marketplace for everything, not just sneakers. They're not as ubiquitous as ebay and craiglist in terms of resell marketplaces. Stockx has succeeded in making its users think that it's just another ecommerce store. Sure, they put the original retail price on there, but you could complete a whole transaction without ever scrolling down to see that information. Look at the people using the #gotitonstockx hashtag on twitter. These are normies copping wack mids and any random crap they find on that website like graphics cards, PS5 controllers, and bags. That's who stockx wants its customers to be, people who just think they're going on any ol store's website and buying something. Not people like niketalkers

TLDR stockx wants customers to think the price listed is the actual value of the item so they can buy without thinking. See how the "buy now" button is green, which is designed to get people to look straight at that rather than the plain white box to place their own bid.
1683034936597.png

Problem is folks, like neocortex (very ironic name for someone so brainless), look at stockx and take that at full face value. They think that's the actual value. Most people are like that and that's the kinda thing that keeps the resell cycle going. Media companies drum up hype, resell predictions come out a month or two before release, the shoes sell out, and now everybody wants to sell em for that much because that's what they think they're worth. Or they look at these phantom "sales" on stockx and think they're the wolf of wall street.

Personally I could give a **** what a shoe's listed price or value is. When I'm not copping from a retail store, I operate with perceived value. I pay what I want for a shoe, and if the shoe isn't at a price I want, I don't get it, and life goes on.
ironic name for someone brainless. :lol: 👍

TLDR stockx wants customers to think the price listed is the actual value of the item so they can buy without thinking. See how the "buy now" button is green, which is designed to get people to look straight at that rather than the plain white box to place their own bid.
1683034936597.png

Lol bro the prices on ebay and goat are all similar to the prices they sold for on stockx in their sales history page. It’s not a hoax or a conspiracy bro lmao just accept the fact that people are paying more for the 2011s than the 2023s. Let people have their own preferences and operate with their own perceived value there’s plenty of NA OGs left for us (since they will keep making those guaranteed unlike the Jumpman versions)

Lol bro the prices on ebay and goat are all similar to the prices they sold for on stockx in their sales history page. It’s not a hoax or a conspiracy bro lmao just accept the fact that people are paying more for the 2011s than the 2023s. Let people have their own preferences and operate with their own perceived value there’s plenty of NA OGs left for us (since they will keep making those guaranteed unlike the Jumpman versions)

A few one off sales from weirdo collectors got you caping hard. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom