Will you cop?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• x2

• Total voters
Wow they released the OGs only a year and a half ago...
Kirk_you-must-be-new-here.png

Last edited:
Wow they released the OGs only a year and a half ago :smh: If I knew they would came out again again I wouldn't have sold my left testicle :smh: :smh: smh jordan brand

@OgJawdinz I let your trolling go last night but if you keep it up your getting banned.

Last edited:
Last edited:
So are the Black Cat 4's still coming out in January with the Powder Blue 3's? If so, I'm definitely getting both. It'll be a nice start to the new year.

^I remember no one using these as beaters. As crazy as this might sound, these, the "Pures" and the "Mars" were quite a big deal that year in my area.

All sold out over the weekend. Those Pures went so fast that I tought they were limited or something.  The only IV that was a joke that year was the military.

I remember these in '06. Tons of people I knew used these as beaters. Might cop.

It's certain kicks that were hard to find new and these were one.

All black kicks always seem to be that way, because people buy them to actually wear and not resell.

I just hope they're durabuck

Has anyone heard anything about these yet? Idk if these are actually releasing has JM confirmed these because we have seen some of the kicks for next year already but I haven't heard anything about these

Has anyone heard anything about these yet? Idk if these are actually releasing has JM confirmed these because we have seen some of the kicks for next year already but I haven't heard anything about these

That's the same thing I asked but unfortunately no one answered. Hopefully they do, I really want them more than a lot of the other shoes set to release. But I read of a possible January/February release on another website.

I hope they do release, because I passed on some BC III's

I prefer the BC III's also, but you know they're going to crack with those, where as these, they might not

Ughhhh, just remembered I have black flips I've never worn.

Last edited:
Interesting I haven't seen much pop up on the net about these, I am starting to doubt the release.

I hope they do go ahead and release these. I'm a big fan of the old school color ways, so I'd love to grab a pair. These and the powder X's would be my cops for the new year.

Ughhhh, just remembered I have black flips I've never worn.
Wear them Magic!

They seriously are one of the best everyday shoes I have, and they are perfect for the winter. The Black Flips have amazing quality, especially compared to recent Jordan releases.

I'd be more excited if some big whig decided to OK an Oreo IV release, but not gonna lie, i'm excited for the black cats.

I'd be more excited if some big whig decided to OK an Oreo IV release, but not gonna lie, i'm excited for the black cats.

Thw 06' Black Cat 4's were dope, and I would really like for them to be the version that is released this upcoming year but I wouldn't be mad at an Oreo IV release either lol.

Thw 06' Black Cat 4's were dope, and I would really like for them to be the version that is released this upcoming year but I wouldn't be mad at an Oreo IV release either lol.

The way quality has been dropping on EVERY retro, please don't get your hopes up for a nice quality release any time soon. We keep buying up all the trashy versions of shoes, so we give JB no motivation to open up their wallet and give us something with some substance.

Back
Top Bottom