Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Less fortunate? Definitely not jealous if that's what you're implying. I could care less how many shoes this dude or anyone has. Some of ya'll take this thing way too far.
Maybe he will actually wear one of them. Completely unnecessary to own all those pairs, especially the 08/12/19. Just bin em.
But you do care!

Last edited:
It’s always weird to me to see people so invested in what other people do with their own shoes. Rock them, stock them, paint them..who cares?

I’m not a fan of that Scollard guy but seeing pictures of every iteration lined up like that is a lot more interesting than the same old “wear your shoes” comment that gets regurgitated over and over on here.

Screenshot_20240220_082644_Chrome.jpg

Finally got the SD pair for my nephew. He'll be siked but his birthday ain't til the summer :lol:

Got him the reimagined WC 3 last year and he punished TF out of them.

Ima need to wake up early to get mine from FL tomorrow morning. Got my guy holding up a pair for me, hopefully he’ll come correct

It’s beyond serious with that guy. He was in the comments last summer defending reps of this shoe. I guess that’s his angle on social media though. Usually sounds like a marketing mouthpiece for JB
Wait what reps??? Like reps of these, or like handmade reps like the 1s?? If it's the latter, I didn't know those existed, wow.

Back
Top Bottom