Jordan IV Hydros

17875103_l.jpg

Anyone know how these fit? I am a size 10 - 10.5 shoe. These come only in 10 and 11, no 10.5's. I have a pair of under armor sandals like these, and theyjust fit, with only a little room in back and front to spare

Any suggestions on which size to get?

Also which color way is your favorite? Just to keep the conversation going
grin.gif
(my favorite is above obviously
tongue.gif
)

I'd say go with an 11, just to be safe.

Jordan sandals can run a bit big, but I got my true 10 in these and they had plenty of space.

When it comes to sandals, I think it's about comfort, so better to be a bit too roomy than a bit too tight.

And I like the white/red/black, can't go wrong with the classic colors. Shoot, they look so nice I haven't even started wearing them yet.

go with the 11. i am a 10.5 and tried on the 10 and 11. the 11 is much more comfy. i ordered the cement grey, but will also get the all black when employeeappreciation rolls back around. good luck

Anyone know where I can still get the cement grey ones in size 11? Eastbay goy 9, 10, 13.
tired.gif

If not I'm gonna go with the Black/Metallic Silver/Varsity Red/White ones

finishline has the greys. ordered on monday. $50 with shipping and tax. didnt want to spend that much, but oh well.

I would go with an 11 too, even though I found mine to fit true-to-size. Here they are:

Originally Posted by dbff

I would go with an 11 too, even though I found mine to fit true-to-size. Here they are:

pimp.gif
I was looking at that colorway for a while but then decided to gofor a black/white color cause it goes with anything
wink.gif

Thanks for all the help guys

^^^You're welcome man...and I don't blame you for getting black/white, you can't beat it.
smile.gif

i bought these back in february and the stupid gel piece came unglued after i wore them twice. $40 sandals that lasted me less than a week. i got the adidas ss2g slides instead which are way more comfortable and didnt break on me.

Sounds about right for Jordan Brand quality. I hope you got a refund or exchange.

I was tempted on those white/blue ones too, but I have yet to break out the black/white pair I already copped.

Back
Top Bottom