Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Dam i will still be in China during that week. Hopefully i can grab 2 pairs without any issue since Jordans usually sits out there

nah the military blacks have that squared af1ish toe

sdfdfgsdfsdf.PNG

You realize this is a photoshop, right?

It makes no sense the release date in the thread title still hasn't been updated to the correct date when it was reported because it's been long enough for the creator to revise it now. I knew this thread would be 💩 because the initial post had stupid hashtags in it. This ain't no social network, so I never understood why users use that crap on this forum site.

It makes no sense the release date in the thread title still hasn't been updated to the correct date when it was reported because it's been long enough for the creator to revise it now. I knew this thread would be 💩 because the initial post had stupid hashtags in it. This ain't no social network, so I never understood why users use that crap on this forum site.

Have you tried to...you know...message him :ohwell:

Going 0 to 100 and snitching :smh:

Have you tried to...you know...message him :ohwell:

Going 0 to 100 and snitching :smh:
therealest doesn’t even have messaging. So many people tried to contact him about duplicate posts, his hate toward several models, the side effects of caffeine, or suggesting to scrap the jean shorts or following up with his complaints like this. BTW, Is the website running slow for you? Im struggling over here

therealest doesn’t even have messaging. So many people tried to contact him about duplicate posts, his hate toward several models, the side effects of caffeine, or suggesting to scrap the jean shorts or following up with his complaints like this. BTW, Is the website running slow for you? Im struggling over here
:rofl: :rofl: yo nahhhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom