Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

This is why I ALWAYS opt to pick up at a FedEx or UPS store if possible. I don’t trust delivery people.

I love mine and cant wait til they rerelease the white cements in this new mold, time is coming up on those dropping again. Idk when thy'll do Fire Reds.
I just hope the keep the leather as it was. I’ve held the SBs and I have no clue why people about that ‘leather’. Feels so rubbery.

2016 WCs been big trash since they released. Nobody was passing on white cements with Nike air but that doesn’t change the fact that they were really disappointing, even at the time. White cements aren’t even supposed to be leather. Certainly not that shiny textured creased up garbage they used. They should have smooth, matte white durabuck that barely creases.

Every detail was off with that low top banana shaped pair except for the NA tab and the speckle density.
I’d be cool with a 89-accurate dirt magnet pair as well. Not sure I would have been in 2016.

What were they in 99?

Crazy that they replied to you with that..

Srs questions, do you return alot of items?
Have you had to file a bunch of claims due to your orders going missing during transit??

I return infrequently; maybe 1 in 15-20 orders. Never claimed a missing item. A few years ago I bought 3 sizes of a $500 ACG goretext jacket and sent back 2 and they only processed one of them. They were in the same box from the same order. The warehouse screwed up but they said they were giving me a courtesy refund, which was complete BS. But that was Jan 2020. Honestly don't feel I've been abusive compared to stories I've heard, and I'm NOT buying as a reseller and return s**t I can't sell. But what do I know.....I asked Nike to clarify, but they're not going to respond.

Edit: Shoot...just remembered I did have a package lost a few years ago (some pants) but the tracking said it never got delivered and they easily just re-shipped.

pwguy pwguy I would try email or chatting again. Nike gives their CS reps a surprising amount of latitude and you may get a different answer from a different rep. If not, chargeback and switch to New Balance.

Militarys came in
20230410_180746.jpg

Nike continues to use Fedex knowing the horror stories. UPS doesnt have these issues because they are union and the driver is not going to lose his six figure job for some J’s. With the wage increase's McDonalds and Fedex are not too far apart in pay.
I understand that, but again how is it Nike’s problem? I would be real angry if this happened to me and I hope it doesn’t, but clearly it isn’t happening enough for Nike to use a different vendor.
pwguy pwguy This whole situation sucks. Remember that you didn’t pay FedEx to deliver your package. You paid Nike. If FedEx made the error that’s on Nike. They are responsible for the package until they can prove it was delivered.

I’ve noticed a lot of these boutiques are adding an option for shipping insurance when you buy from them. In what world would they expect anyone to pay for an item they didn’t receive anyway?
They’re responsible for the package until FedEx picks it up. Again devil’s advocate but Nike shouldn’t pay, FedEx should. If I’m paying someone to deliver something for me and they lose it it’s their responsibility. Nike should include something in their contract with FedEx for lost packages.

I understand that, but again how is it Nike’s problem? I would be real angry if this happened to me and I hope it doesn’t, but clearly it isn’t happening enough for Nike to use a different vendor.

They’re responsible for the package until FedEx picks it up. Again devil’s advocate but Nike shouldn’t pay, FedEx should. If I’m paying someone to deliver something for me and they lose it it’s their responsibility. Nike should include something in their contract with FedEx for lost packages.

I think you're both saying similar things. Nike should take care of the customer b/c it's their relationship, but then turn around and chargeback Fedex. They CAN do that, and I'm sure do so all the time. That said, in this case, it may very well could be USPS who messed up and put it back in the outgoing pile. Their feedback was that Fedex dumps it on the counter and it can get confusing and they'll try to avoid that going forward. It's easier when Fedex tracking shows it's clearly lost in transit; when they show delivered, that's harder to point fingers. Even Fedex told me to pound sand. Realistically, any driver could easily mark as delivered and keep the package and it would be hard to prove that it wasn't some other party who swiped it. We need to use AI somehow to track these things as a real world useful tool...heh.

Crying at expecting Fedex to make it right, they almost always open and close the "package trace investigation" same day. If the store you ordered from doesn't refund you, you're usually **** out of luck, unless you file a chargeback. Trust me, it happened to me before with a GOAT package.

pwguy pwguy I would try email or chatting again. Nike gives their CS reps a surprising amount of latitude and you may get a different answer from a different rep. If not, chargeback and switch to New Balance.
Probably won't help, that was a Nike elite service email, those are the real Nike cs team, ol chat customer service will refer you to them, when things need escalated.

I think you're both saying similar things. Nike should take care of the customer b/c it's their relationship, but then turn around and chargeback Fedex. They CAN do that, and I'm sure do so all the time. That said, in this case, it may very well could be USPS who messed up and put it back in the outgoing pile. Their feedback was that Fedex dumps it on the counter and it can get confusing and they'll try to avoid that going forward. It's easier when Fedex tracking shows it's clearly lost in transit; when they show delivered, that's harder to point fingers. Even Fedex told me to pound sand. Realistically, any driver could easily mark as delivered and keep the package and it would be hard to prove that it wasn't some other party who swiped it. We need to use AI somehow to track these things as a real world useful tool...heh.
I agree. I definitely don’t think Nike should be handling it the way they are with you, that is horrible customer service. As I’ve thought about this more I don’t think they should be absolved of all responsibility and you would think it would be in their own best interest to want to make you happy.

Anyways sorry to hear about this. Keep us updated and hopefully you don’t get completely screwed.

I just hope the keep the leather as it was. I’ve held the SBs and I have no clue why people about that ‘leather’. Feels so rubbery.
Do they? I love my pair but the leather isn’t amazing. I will say I’ve worn them over the course of almost a year and they are barely creased.

Back
Top Bottom