Jordan Jumpman Pro Joe Johnson and Ray Allen PEs at HOHCHI

Originally Posted by RIPCITY32

wish i could cop a pair of the JJs, how much they goin for...anyone?

Hit up iwantem dude wants 1200 a pair
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

CRACK.

Question: Does JB make better products for their players than what they put out to the public?
Yes, JB does use HIGHER-QUALITY materials for the players... But they don't change anyof the technology or padding of the shoe... The only changes that are usually made is the MATERIALS of the UPPERS, and the COLORWAYS ofcourse...

Originally Posted by andypark713

Hey guys I posted these pics up in the Chicago HOH thread in the regular Nike section, but I thought Id post it here too. Hope you guys enjoy it!

dang... thats fire......
pimp.gif

that pic that shows the dude who bought 6 pair of each is reselling the ray's on the bay for 400 buy it now.......
smh.gif

I bought multiple pairs of each. I'm selling one pair of each and keeping the others. I just hope to pay for my own pair with the other. I started myauction at a penny, unlike all the other resellers... not that I'm any better than other resellers, lol.

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

CRACK.

Question: Does JB make better products for their players than what they put out to the public?
Yes, JB does use HIGHER-QUALITY materials for the players... But they don't change any of the technology or padding of the shoe... The only changes that are usually made is the MATERIALS of the UPPERS, and the COLORWAYS of course...

So these ballers are playing on plastic instead of carbon fiber... They're getting old man'! JB ya game up.

Back
Top Bottom