Jordan L Style - High Top Sneaker - Ginger - Dark Cinder - November '09

I will cop in about 12 months when they hit the outlet for $50/60, like the undoubtedly will. Why not release a luxury edition of an actual sig line shoe?

Remember the Jordan Stivale? Ohhhh what an awful shoe:

Originally Posted by Rick2345

please NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

dude they are sneakers..... if you dont like dont cop but people over react when they see sneakers they dont like

They're not that bad. Not really something I'd really wear, but I guarantee that if they were released by nike as the "Air Yeezy II" peoplewould be all up on them hypebeasting like there's no tomorrow.

what the hell are those things above me? Jordan wellies? $%+!?!?!

And these tell you eveything you need to know about the state of jordan brand at the moment

They're going to ride the coat-tails of every single fad they can until the wheels fall off

i agree its terrible
smh.gif

although we all know if this was stamped with kanye west or supreme, made very expensive and limited to hell...hypebeasts would line up for it

Not that bad, i just dont like the way they put the straps..

Too bad that Air Jordan shoes nowadays is for casual only and not for balling anymore...

I'll be copping these and the chukkas, its kinda hard to get away with wearing IVs to the office

killing me softly...........i dont know who they (jb) are trying to appeal to, but crap! i thought this was inspired by jordans love for motorcyclesetc...........i personally think he should leave that side of the game to "fox" and "thor" etc............
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom