Jordan Luka 1

1667663995158.jpeg

1667664044001.jpeg

1667664013543.jpeg

Is this the PF version on Nike.com???

It says wide abs designed for okay on outdoor courts on the description. Wish I had seen that before ordering.

Damn, didn't know the OG launch black color dropped today.
I'll wait till next year for the Black/Red's now. I wanted those more anyway.

PO

I'll end up buying more Lukas but I gotta cool it on shoes. I have two pair so far and wanted these but with Christmas and being away from home for a little bit I'll just wait.

It says wide abs designed for okay on outdoor courts on the description. Wish I had seen that before ordering.
sure looks like it! That's right up my alley. If they were on discount I might actually grab em. But since the traction and support is lacking I'm not paying retail at the moment.

Product code is for the "regular" version.

FB1801-004

FB1800-004 is the PF version

I wasn't on it early so I don't know if NDC had a size 14...but I was able to cop a pair from Sneaker Politics.

FYI the Gameday insoles do not work (for me at least) in these. They gave me really bad heel blisters. The insoles feel great and make the shoe way better but if they tear up your heels it negates the benefits.

Back
Top Bottom