jordan melo m10

Haha
Haha. No worries. I'm 6 ft 180 lbs. I'm not some fatass like some dudes you see on the courts. And I don't drive that much either. I prefer shooting mid range jumpers and threes

That sucks man, I'm 5'11 195.

I lift and do plyo in shoes with airbags all the time and have been lucky enough to not issues so far, but I'd be extremely pissed...especially if Nike couldn't replace that exact c/w

How much use did you get of it?

Hahaha. 30 minutes of warming up. You can definitely feel the zoom when it's there. So one second it was all good and then the next second was flat tire status.

Haha
Hahaha. 30 minutes of warming up. You can definitely feel the zoom when it's there. So one second it was all good and then the next second was flat tire status.
I think your pair was defective, especially if it popped that fast with that kind of play style. Try another pair of them out.

the black leather and matte black heel counter on the yoth are amazing, not much of a fan of the yoth pattern though

those new pics w the all black nubuck uppers would be instantly copped

It's been a common occurrence on the XX8's. Everyone has been wondering if the problem has been fixed with the m10.
crazy. so you just hear a popping noise and that's that. the shoes become uncomfortable? :smh: top of the line kicks shouldn't have that happen to them.

crazy. so you just hear a popping noise and that's that. the shoes become uncomfortable?
mean.gif
top of the line kicks shouldn't have that happen to them.
Popped zoom bag = Flat tire

Yes, you can still wear them and play around in them, but it's highly NOT recommended.  

Just like if you have a flat tire you can still drive around, but it can damage the wheels on your car.  

Last edited:
I love the M10 with the exception of the shiny heel cup.  I realized this was the majority of the reason for YOTH being my favourite.  I decided to try my hand at improving the powder blues and I am happy with the results (though there still is touch up to be done).  Definitely going to do a matte black on the back of the Raptors pair when they come out.

I opted for taping off the Nubuck and spraying it with high quality spraypaint.  About an hours work in all.

Man, I'm disappointed I can't wear my Melo M10's for ball.  

I'm not sure why, but after 10 minutes of running up and down on full court, my feet really start to hurt.  I think it may be the carbon fiber plate.

It's a shame, these shoes are really nice.

I'm not sure why, but after 10 minutes of running up and down on full court, my feet really start to hurt.  I think it may be the carbon fiber plate.

Was this on 1st wear? Because they may need to be worn in

I had the same problem initially, but they break in.

They are narrow to start with and it is painful, but after a couple of wears that goes away.

Was this on 1st wear? Because they may need to be worn in
This is about my 4th time wearing these.  

I had the same problem initially, but they break in.

They are narrow to start with and it is painful, but after a couple of wears that goes away.
They were narrow for me aswell, but after a few 1/2 court games I felt fine.

The comfort is there, it's just that I can't run for a long time in them.  It just hurts the arch of my foot, to the point where I have to sub myself out because I can't run anymore.

I have worn Kobe 8's and KD 6's, and have had no problem with this pain.

Back
Top Bottom