jordan melo m10

coincidence? I think not
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
HAHAHA

Ok wait a minute... I just remembered something.

Didn't JB release the Melo M9 and Jordan I Year of the Snake pairs together as a pack...?

Nothing against Jordan 1s but I'm only interested in the M10s... looks like it might be sold as a pack once again, based on that Hypebeast.com content. 
ohwell.gif

noooooo! @bdrake823   I was trying not to post those to try and calm the hype... haha.  

Just playin...  wouldn't have mattered anyways since SN now that them up.  Thanks for posting

noooooo! @bdrake823   I was trying not to post those to try and calm the hype... haha.  

Just playin...  wouldn't have mattered anyways since SN now that them up.  Thanks for posting
Haha they would have gone up eventually, I really like the look of the leather upper on these, at least it looks like leather

Haha they would have gone up eventually, I really like the look of the leather upper on these, at least it looks like leather
Agreed and it is leather.  The M10s are said to have a mix of leather/and synthetic leather.  This pair is too clean...

A little too colorful for me, but I can see why people would like them.

I'll stick with the XX8 SE's.

With a 25% discount code for Eastbay the powder blues are tempting...
I got to see the powder blues in person yesterday and the material on the upper was a lot better than I expected. For 25% off it's not a bad deal at all but given the history of how Melos sell, they could go on sale anyways down the line...

Back
Top Bottom