jordan melo m10

If they are really limited, gotta be one of the few melos worth it for reselling.

Plenty of Kobes and KD's with resale value, but not many Melos.

Eh?

Am I wrong?  I don't really know, haven't kept up with the shoe game in a year or two.  Even had to create a new account on here, damn yuku and all that.

I'm not even interested in getting them to resell, just an obversation.

what code we using to get the 25% off powder melos from eastbay?

Anyone know what color is dropping next for the melo's??

sick.gif

IDK what to do bruhs, XX8 or Melo breds
frown.gif
It's a tough call...  I guess if you've already got some XX8s then the Melos would be a go.  I've been thinking about this myself.

You know what to expect out of the XX8s, that's the tough part

Sell a shoe you don't wear in your collection and get both! 
happy.gif
I have done this a lot for some recent releases 
laugh.gif
 I've gotten to the point where there isn't really anything I can let go of anymore haha

I have done this a lot for some recent releases 
laugh.gif
 I've gotten to the point where there isn't really anything I can let go of anymore haha
The only ones I keep are those that I spent time camping out for or have some sort of sentimental value to me. Constantly letting go of shoes before acquiring new ones most definitely dampens the "wife having reason to yell at me" part. 
laugh.gif

The only ones I keep are those that I spent time camping out for or have some sort of sentimental value to me. Constantly letting go of shoes before acquiring new ones most definitely dampens the "wife having reason to yell at me" part. 
laugh.gif
lol I use the same reasoning living with my gf -- she doesn't seem to care, but I know in some way she's thinking "when the hell did he get these?" if she spots a new pair and probably thinking: "Oh he spends all this $ on shoes? What about me?" 

Me too!!!!
laugh.gif
 it has gotten to the point where I literally have typed up or written down the pairs I have and how much use they get...  I know this is crazy, but my philosophy has been to get rid of anything that doesn't get much use, with some exceptions.  Doing a little shoe inventory has helped me get rid of a bunch of pairs and feel OK about doing so...  It also helps thinking that someone will probably get more use out the lost pairs than me (at least hopefully)

Last edited:
Debating using the bday coup on the powder blues...  wondering if there will be restrictions on the blk/reds and the SEs though come Feb 1st

Best Melo since the 4. This is the best take down version of the XX8 as well. Really excited to try these on. Haven't bought a pair of ballin' shoes in years and looking at this shoe it makes me want to play.

I don't know if takedowns is appropriate for these.  I mean, I know they took a lot of the same tech and built on that for the M10, but $160 is a gouging price for some takedowns.

Usually takedowns means they took out a lot of the key tech and changed the features, so the price is lower.

M10's don't look like they would perform any worse or better than XX8's.

I love the M4's! 

And i agree with Deezy I dont think these should be considered a takedown version of the XX8's.

Best Melo since the 4. This is the best take down version of the XX8 as well. Really excited to try these on. Haven't bought a pair of ballin' shoes in years and looking at this shoe it makes me want to play.

I'm not sure what you mean by take down model. So you consider the SE and these take down models?

IMO they're just other versions like the IE to the XI

I got the last Xmas M10 from Eastbay. I was pretty excited when I got the package. Opened it up and got the Jordan XII Gamma.

Back
Top Bottom