jordan melo m10

kobe_wtf.gif

The last two pictures described exactly how I feel. XII are one of my favorite models but I can't do these gamma color. I didn't even buy the hyped gamma xi. Still in the hunt for Xmas m10. All the Eastbay rep can say was sorry. Sometimes sorry is not enough.

Is there list of upcoming colorways? I need an all black or bred colorway. I hate the heelcap except for those YOTH

I don't know if takedowns is appropriate for these.  I mean, I know they took a lot of the same tech and built on that for the M10, but $160 is a gouging price for some takedowns.

Usually takedowns means they took out a lot of the key tech and changed the features, so the price is lower.

M10's don't look like they would perform any worse or better than XX8's.
The materials are much different on the M10 than on the XX8SE; the M10 has that more 'old school' approach by not using fuse/plastic uppers.

Right, it's been established the uppers are different.  Probably affects how they play in some regards.

Calling them takedowns doesn't make sense though.

I got the last Xmas M10 from Eastbay. I was pretty excited when I got the package. Opened it up and got the Jordan XII Gamma.
Ducktale

Eastbay always double check their barcode and shoes twice before it leaves the warehouse. Somebody is obviously seeking attention here.

man I haven't copped a melo since the original 1.5, but I think these are my return. lace swap is gorgeous, I may do that too.

Ducktale

Eastbay always double check their barcode and shoes twice before it leaves the warehouse. Somebody is obviously seeking attention here.

Eastbay messed up the shipping label and sent me some guys Kobe's. He obviously got my Melos. I called up and got my Melos sent. And was told to please send the Kobe's back.......

Eastbay messed up the shipping label and sent me some guys Kobe's. He obviously got my Melos. I called up and got my Melos sent. And was told to please send the Kobe's back.......

I did the same thing. Called up Eastbay and they're sending out the melo. I told them I'm not sending back the XII gamma until I get the correct shoe. The rep apologize and understands my frustration. Either way, I have 30 days to return it. They sent my tracking info. Now it's just the waiting game.

Back
Top Bottom