Jordan Midnight VI+

USUALLY ABOUT $300-350 FROM WHAT I HAVE EVER SEEN BUT
i dont know tha whole history behind the shoe

LOVE my pair ... Still rock them time to time ... I just I didnt beat them the way I did .

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

MrBigBusiness what up homie? Havent seen you post in a while...

...nice 6's
pimp.gif
Whats up animal, yeah I got tied up in a little situation where I tried to help out the NT fam. Ended up paying the price, but overall got ascammer off of NT for good!

I wouldn't say these shoes were sought after. The Olympic VI's were.

JR5

wow these bring back some many memories. i went into the city to borrow money from my sis to cop the olympics @ ntny so she lends me the bread (witch i haveyet to payback
laugh.gif
) .
so im like lemme walk from 34th st to niketown
smh.gif
@ myself cuz shes way on the westside and after blocks of walking in the end of summer heat im dying ofthirst so im like FML im going home.
head back to queens stop by my local shop and ask if they had the navy and white 6's dudes like yeah just came in. so at this point im happy asshhhhhhhhhh, dudes brings them up open the box and im like what is this?!?! never saw these. copped them a month early for 180.

2nd time i wore cracked like crazy:smh: . still would cop again tho i love 6's

they are clean and nice. Only thing I hate about the 6 is the paint crack when you wear them

^^^dam i wish I was old enough to be into Js back in those years!!!

I would glaaaaaaaaaadly drop 120 for these DAM

this was a sleeper pair.

They were cool back then but they look 100x better now,

i hate myself for not having these.

I will never forgive pops for giving away my pair to someone in Haiti, +$#%% ripped em up within like 2 months

I'm in the process of restoring a pair I bought off a friend for $60. Def. a sleeper release.

I passed on these way back ... at the time, these were no different that retro+ colorways that get passed on these days... (to me anyway...) They were prettywell-received but I believe they went on sale before they were sold out. I wish I picked up a pair, looking back.

Every time I think I see someone selling an actual VNDS pair in my size, they're gone. I'd love to get these sometime in the near future. Beautifulsneaker.

Back
Top Bottom