Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kno I may be a little off subject but I came across this earlier today and it made me sick these lames need to quit coming up with these weak nicknames for the shoes I hate when people call the Playoff 11s Breds or the Blacktoe 13s He got games this needs to stop ASAP
View media item 400766

all i need are those wht/cement 4s and bred 13s
ohwell.gif
 and maybe cement 3 88s
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure most are online, could possibly be in stores. Anything labeled HOH's though is in store for sure.
What list are you seeing that has HOH next to it? I want to know more info on foams if possiible

For everyone planning on copping the 3's heres some pics of 10 solid wears. Some minor creases but I actually like it a little creasy it makes the whole shoe looked tumbled. I probably shouldnt have worn black socks lol..

Never mind. Just saw the confirmation a couple of pages back.

Last edited:
Fire Red 5s
Bred 13s
White Cement 3 88s[/SIZE ]online only on all websites)
Bred 11s
Grape 5s
Thunder 4s (finishline only)
White Cement 4s (some footlockers and HOH)
Still waiting on info on 1's...... Will have later today....

Foams...
Fighter Jets

Stealth
Pink

*Edit*
Lots of Lebron X's and KD's also

Realistically if I get them wht/cement 88 3's im good...maybe stealths but I know severs gonna fail that day

Hoping to get at least 3 out of 6 i want.

Bred 11
Bred 13
Cement 4s
Fire red 4s
Thunder 4s
Bred 4s

sooo how do restocks work? do they randomly pop up that day or is there a time they will show up online?

sooo how do restocks work? do they randomly pop up that day or is there a time they will show up online?

I could be wrong cuz I am new to the shoe game but I think like any other release so all of them would drop at 8et. Maybe a veteran on this forum can give more info.

Just looking for those Pink Foams and maybe the White Cement 4s and definitely the Corks if they do somehow show up (I really doubt it).

i havent tried to get some shoes on NDC since February ... do we still have to deal with people using Bots or did Nike come up with a new check out system for it  ?? 

Yeah this crap is gonna get so jumbled. The mods need to make a confirmed list and sticky it to page one or something

I think you are confused about the role of a moderator. its the community's job to validate and maintain the information in the thread.

I think you are confused about the role of a moderator. its the community's job to validate and maintain the information in the thread.

whoever started in thread should be updating the confirmed info on page 1. we collectively need to get the confirmed info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom