Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ leave it alone. Dude was far from perfect yet you guys praised his every word. It wasn't just 1 person that made him leave. NT will go on just fine without him.

Nah it wasnt we man .. it was the JB prophet KingKong34 and all his bs antics

I dont blame dude for wanting to jump ship. Dudes on NT do this all time someone comes with some info and they jump all on his case, or start crying cuz he leaked info on a restock like it was going to stay secret forever

Its not even that. People are quick to discredit someones info because it didn't come on a piece of paper signed by Jordan himself.

I just post what I hear from several of my legit sources. If people believe, great, if not....oh well. I said before Nike is testing out ways to release shoes. Unless it is extremely limited, resellers are about to be in for a rude awakening. Restocks will come on several bursts throughout the year. It keeps customer morale up as well as Nike's image. Every since the concord, yeezy and galaxy foam releases, Nike has been under pressure. Yes, they love the attention, but they are getting huge pressure from malls, stores, etc. across the nation to figure something out. Even the big chain customer service has changed. Notice how no site take phone orders on release now? The cost of personnel to man those lines are extreme. I have been blessed to pick up 95% of the shoes I wanted minus the olive 9's and black/royal 1's. Unless these restock I am only copping 1 more Jordan for the year which is the toro 4's (unless jb throw me a curve ball unexpectedly or I can get a steal like when Nike posted the gmp's for $200)

^^^ outlet thread or sneakersteal. No phone orders tho from what I saw.
Phone orders ARE A JOKE. I called finishline at 7:58 EST, got through, and was on hold for 1 hour 20 minutes, and the rep on the other side says "We get the same order screen you do, and right now its overloaded". Then he said all pairs were gone.

Last edited:
Aiming for the stealth and pink foams. Could use another bred 11 also. Hope the He Got Game also restock cause thats the one shoe this year I haven't been able to get.

Phone orders ARE A JOKE. I called finishline at 7:58 EST, got through, and was on hold for 1 hour 20 minutes, and the rep on the other side says "We get the same order screen you do, and right now its overloaded". Then he said all pairs were gone.

Yep. I was told that years ago. Once the rep told me that I stopped calling on release date. Its no need if they can't do anymore than what I can do

Oh Im so excited, no i just cant hide it 
nerd.gif

All this talk of Royals 1, yet nothing is confirmed... dont get my hopes up
mean.gif
Well people have asked were they and saying they hope they did but i dont think no one has come out and said they were restocking and then no confirmation (at least not to my knowledge) but im in the same boat with you im hoping they do too 

i know i said different earlier but I'm going for 11's since most people already have a couple pairs -____-     and the 88's 
nthat.gif

They're saving the Royal 1's for Cyber Monday or when the Banned 1's come out. I'm just guessing! So don't mark my words.

The Sites are gonna be hit so hard.
Ecamping for me on a Saturday morning :/

Probably gunning for the fire red 5s since i passed on em. If not might get the stealth foams. Why not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom