Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The end of JB's fiscal year is 5/31/13, and a few inside sources have confirmed that JB will unload the boat of anything sitting, to pad yearly numbers.... These are confirmed restocks set for 5/25/13 along with lots of other Nikes... More info to come...

Fire Red 5s

Bred 13s
White Cement 3 88s (online only on all websites)

Bred 11s

Grape 5s

Thunder 4s (finishline only)

White Cement 4s (some footlockers and HOH)

Still waiting on info on 1's...... Will have later today....

Foams...
Fighter Jets
Stealth
Pink

*Edit*
Lots of Lebron X's and KD's also
Sooo has ALL these been confirmed yet??

theres a list of the shoes being released, one mention of hoping royals would also be included and that opened the floodgates

I know the front page shows some of the shoes only releasing at finishline or footlocker/HOH but should we assume that all the others are releasing on NDC if its not stated?  Or do we have confirmation on who's releasing what?

I know the front page shows some of the shoes only releasing at finishline or footlocker/HOH but should we assume that all the others are releasing on NDC if its not stated?  Or do we have confirmation on who's releasing what?

still about 3 weeks to go... more info will surface by then.

still about 3 weeks to go... more info will surface by then.
co-sign

I dont think anything has been confirmed at certain stores yet other than WC3s and thunders. Someone correct me if im wrong. For now only thing you can do is just be ready to have each retailers site up and ready until we find out more info.

If you can get a legit pair of Royals for $225 I would say do it.... Most people have been paying north of $400 on ebay......
Im talking about bred 4s, like is 225 with shipping included good for bred 4s

:lol: you gotta be specific here fam, dudes see $225 and Royals in the same sentence and eyes light up :wow:

As far as $225 shipped for the Bred IVs, i'm not sure what the going rate for those as of now but that's only $50 over retail if you live in a state with tax. Not a bad deal at all IMO.

But JM has already confirmed them as being part of the restock, if you can't wait just go ahead and take the deal you have.

:lol: you gotta be specific here fam, dudes see $225 and Royals in the same sentence and eyes light up :wow:

As far as $225 shipped for the Bred IVs, i'm not sure what the going rate for those as of now but that's only $50 over retail if you live in a state with tax. Not a bad deal at all IMO.

But JM has already confirmed them as being part of the restock, if you can't wait just go ahead and take the deal you have.
Yea that's my bad man, also thanks for the feedback man

Some of y'all REACHING with your hopes
laugh.gif
(Cavs 4s, Concords, even the Royals are a REACH at this point).
LOL.. wishful thinking bro. don't think ill be complete without the cav 4s..

Some of y'all REACHING with your hopes
laugh.gif
(Cavs 4s, Concords, even the Royals are a REACH at this point).
A man can dream right lol

I mean im not counting on or considering them to be a part of the restock (royals that is) but im not against it if they miraculously pop up know what im saying

Honestly, if this becomes a wish list thread then we really don't need it. Hopefully, members can keep it relevant.

I think homeboy said the Royals were re-allocated for future "re-launches" or store opening launches.

I think homeboy said the Royals were re-allocated for future "re-launches" or store opening launches.

Re-launches and grand openings is correct. A few NTers have been successful with grabbing pairs at certain locations. I think a Villa is opening this week somewhere in MI, tomorrow or Friday, they have the Royals on their flyer as part of their opening.

As far as online, like I said before, chances are slim to none. The only site I can possibly see having online restock of Royals is FNL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom